42x IRMV Mavs Loaded on Harrier

McShetty

Beta v2.5.3.24984

1. If you select IRMV and then select a different weapon before Mavs warmup and then go back to Mavs they never finish warmup or change to Rdy.

2. The screen shots. Not really 42 Mavs. Previously loaded Mavs and Mk82s. Landed, rearmed all with Mk5 FFER HE and the computer got the count correct but the wrong weapon type. I was still able to "drop" the rockets marked 82. Yeah they dropped. I was never able to fire the 42 on inner pylons. I assume because they were marked as IRMV and not warmed-up. I didn't get a screenshot from outside but they appeared to be visually correct as rockets.

489139212_DesktopScreenshot2018_12.06-20_46_23_85.thumb.png.21b455b767f28e045a36d0cc3c302abe.png

287661277_DesktopScreenshot2018_12.06-20_48_50_90.thumb.png.7ee473da91bedbb0492ac9273d7e4e77.png

Edited by McShetty

Beta v2.5.3.24984

1. If you select IRMV and then select a different weapon before Mavs warmup and then go back to Mavs they never finish warmup or change to Rdy.

2. The screen shots. Not really 42 Mavs. Previously loaded Mavs and Mk82s. Landed, rearmed all with Mk5 FFER HE and the computer got the count correct but the wrong weapon type. I was still able to "drop" the rockets marked 82. Yeah they dropped. I was never able to fire the 42 on inner pylons. I assume because they were marked as IRMV and not warmed-up. I didn't get a screenshot from outside but they appeared to be visually correct as rockets.

Track file please.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I think saving a track file is not an option on multiplayer. But I likely would have forgot anyway. :(
They are auto saved. Might need a special tab setting set though. Can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Thanks. I was happy to learn that. I wasn't able to view it and only got a map when replaying and I'm having trouble uploading. The attachment isn't responding for me but I'll keep trying.

Should I be creating this bug here or is there a better place?