KSF47801.jpg

DSC_1720a1.jpg

8T3A00141.jpg

DSC_9565a1.jpg

BRTE22_FotoPoork_00082.jpg

IMG_3214-2.jpg

• Like 1

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

click on image to enlarge

170708-F-OQ776-1002.JPG

U.S. B-1B bomber flights demonstrate ironclad commitment to South Korea, Japan

A B-1B Lancer assigned to the 9th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron, deployed from Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, prepares for takeoff from Andersen AFB, Guam, to conduct a sequenced bilateral mission with South Korean F-15 and Koku Jieitai (Japan Air Self-Defense Force) F-2 fighter jets, July 7, 2017. The mission is in response to a series of increasingly escalatory action by North Korea, including a launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile July 3. (U.S. Air Force photo/Airman 1st Class Jacob Skovo)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• Like 1

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Here's an SR-71 Story That'll Make You Laugh

Messin' with air traffic controllers, and the Navy :lol:

If you're going to show off, make sure you really are top dog.

In this great little clip, an SR-71 pilot tells a story about flying around the Western United States to build up crew hours when small plane pilots started calling into air traffic control to ask their ground speed. Shortly thereafter, a Navy F-18 pilot dials in to put them in their place, asking the controller to broadcast his speed over the air, a cool 620 knots across the ground.

What the Navy pilot didn't realize was that a Blackbird was soaring through the area, at speeds that were...just a little faster.

• Like 2

KC-135 Refueling Thunderbirds

The 100th Air Refueling Wing out of RAF Mildenhall refuels Air Force Thunderbirds on 14 July 2017. The Air Force Thunderbirds performed a flyover for Bastille Day in Paris, France. Video by Senior Airman Justine Rho and Airman 1st Class Alexandra West.

F-15 Eagle Flight Over Crater Lake • Cockpit View

U.S. Air Force footage of an F-15 Eagle flight over Crater Lake, OR including crystal clear views of inflight refueling and F/A-18 fighter jets flying in formation and peeling off. The 173rd Fighter Wing aircraft video is attributed to TSgt Jason Van Mourik, produced on July 20, 2017.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• Like 2

To whom it may concern,

CBU-105 Sensor Fused Weapon • Cluster Bomb Tank Buster

Multiple views of CBU-105 Sensor Fused Weapons in action. The CBU-105 (cluster bomb unit) is a Precision Guided Munition that can be used to stop enemy armored units such as tanks. It can be used to target SAM sites including radars and support vehicles. Video released by 99th Air Base Wing, Nellis Air Force Base on July 31, 2017