Rockets radius improvement mod

dimitriov

What was the new rocket type added do you know? Maybe the WG21 for our beloved butcher bird.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this mod going to get an official update? I'm still on an older version of 1.5.3 because newer ones crash with this active, and the only working version is the one from flanker0ne, which I do not know whether it takes into account the larger HE blast radius ED added or not. OP hasn't been updated in over a month.

Is this mod going to get an official update? I'm still on an older version of 1.5.3 because newer ones crash with this active, and the only working version is the one from flanker0ne, which I do not know whether it takes into account the larger HE blast radius ED added or not. OP hasn't been updated in over a month.

Updated one is from flanker in the post above. Works for me. Unstable in 2.0 but current 1.5 build is stable for me.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

So weapon effectiveness with that updated file is the same as the one we had before the Smerch rocket update? I'm only asking because I don't want to have overly effective weapons, and don't know how EDs larger HE blast is accounted for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Great Mod! You guys really find good solutions for Problems like that!

Just a Quick question: Would IT work in mp missions and if so, i assume that anyone has to have the Mod active?

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals