DCS Gift?

Buznee

I know they were talking about adding the gift option. You could do it either through steam if the module you want is on there. Or there is a way to purchase from the ed store then unbind the serial number from your account. It will then bind to the new account when connecting to multiplayer.

Pacotito

I7-5820k@4.5 Z99 extreme4 16gb ddr4

520gb ssd. Gigabyte ssc GTX960 SSC 4gb

• 1 month later...

So if I have a module that I don't use anymore.. could I just do that to give that module to a friend???

I could play a module for a while and later give it away?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

So if I have a module that I don't use anymore.. could I just do that to give that module to a friend???

I could play a module for a while and later give it away?

Yup.

1. Buy the product as for you own

2. Go here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/myserials.php

3. Copy the serial you want to donate.

4. Unbind the product from your account.

5. Send the serial by email to receipient.

That'a all !

Im not sure if this method always works though. I unbound my A10 serial that I bought on Steam, and then bound it to my normal DCS account, and it still wont accept my serial when logging into MP. :/

Take a look at our in-depth DCS A10C tutorials

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

TUTORIALS TO RETURN "VERY SOON"

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...