Deck Crew Animated - Early Access Mod

SUNTSAG

attachment.php?attachmentid=203326&stc=1&d=1548718207

The mod can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1akkCAwfO3wWem_XcBIuKnKSCpPLThK13/view?usp=sharing

There is a readme file contained with the mod that tells you all you need to know, to get you up and running. Cheers.

If ED are unhappy with me releasing this "Early Access" option, I will be happy to remove the link.

Screen_190128_231153.thumb.jpg.8885dd35db2ddf7501b1f942232048e7.jpg

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gracias!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Awesome Thank You!!!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Fantastic! Thank you very much SUNTSAG! :D

While waiting for several years now on the official release for deckcrew and groundcrew is this a very nice 'in between'.

I downloaded it on the fly. It works GREAT!

Edited by boedha68

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Awesome! Anyway to turn the crash box off? Makes it hard to get them set for the cat the way it is.

They do look cool though

+1

Very nice mod, thanks for it! But please decrease the crash box or delete it, because very hard to make a working template for the ship.

Thanks!

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome! Anyway to turn the crash box off? Makes it hard to get them set for the cat the way it is.

They do look cool though

+1

Very nice mod, thanks for it! But please decrease the crash box or delete it, because very hard to make a working template for the ship.

Thanks!

Hi Fellas,

The mod is purely Early Access and is what will be available from ED at some point in the future. As such it uses ED models and textures that are located in the current downloads of DCS World. I would not dream of amending them even if I could.

Sorry, we have what we have I'm afraid but it's much better than not having anything at all. It's a short coming Yes but we can live with that until the real deal appears. Cheers. :thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Fellas,

The mod is purely Early Access and is what will be available from ED at some point in the future. As such it uses ED models and textures that are located in the current downloads of DCS World. I would not dream of amending them even if I could.

Sorry, we have what we have I'm afraid but it's much better than not having anything at all. It's a short coming Yes but we can live with that until the real deal appears. Cheers. :thumbup:

+1:thumbup::D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Suntag.....your a genius mate,this works beautifully,my carrier has come alive,thank you very much Sir thumbup.gif

PS Have'nt decided where to place my cow yet biggrin.gif

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

The potential for animated crew is simply great, the inmersion with the crew moving around, interacting each other is so fun and nice to see but....

The collision model is WAY to big, making movements on the deck almost impossible if you want to put the crew in the correct realistic positions on the shuttle, around the taxi lines, etc.

Great addition but ED should make the collision model much more smaller.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hi Everyone,

What we must remember is that these are not fully fledged edm's as yet and my workaround to get them in sim may have contributed to the collision issue. I am sure this will not be the actual method of implementation, when it is finally ready.

As a workaround these elements need to be taken into consideration when placing the deck crew, especially close to launching/Taxiing AI or Client airframes. I did make mention of that in the readme doc.

I am sure ED have all this in hand, especially when you consider just how complicated it's introduction will be on a busy deck in MP. Thanks for all your interest in the mod and feedback so far. Cheers. :thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, the mod works great and I enjoy it. But I have one tiny little question: why do they not cast shadows where ever I place them? On ground or ship, they don`t cast shadows.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Very very nice. My favorite self made mission, launching from the stennis with lots of static a/c and some recovery a/c landing now has lots of life:lol:.

One issue is the flickering of the animated crew when and a/c lands on deck.

Thank for the mod

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Awesome! Thank you. I was waiting for this since i was a child... Im 43 now. I understand its limitations but this is already awesome. So far no crashes, hope no future DCS update break things with this mod. Thank you once again. And of course thank you ED, always.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

PeneCruz "Unfortunately it looks like after the latest update it causes the current mod to crash DCS. Can anyone confirm?" Yup, just trying now and it crashes DCS.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.