Spawn at full afterburner

tsc3

Anyone else have an issue when spawning: no matter where the controls are set, the aircraft spawns at afterburner with the stick full forward and left.

Makes spawning on the carrier a bit tricky - I tend to roll off the side before I can stop the momentum.

Any thoughts?

Using Thrustmaster HOTAS throttle and joystick. Happens regardless of the spawn circumstances (any map, on the ground, in the air, etc.).

Do you have the DCS option to synchronise controls set?

If it is set, the aircraft should adopt all of your control settings on loading, which is probably what you need. I'm guessing it is clear, forcing you to move your axis controls, after loading, to get to the state you want.

Nope.

Sure you do not have controls bound to something you do not know about?

No other controls set besides HOTAS and rudders. Checked all axes and no phantom bindings. Everything settles down nicely after spawn once I have moved the controls.

Do you have the DCS option to synchronise controls set?

If it is set, the aircraft should adopt all of your control settings on loading, which is probably what you need. I'm guessing it is clear, forcing you to move your axis controls, after loading, to get to the state you want.

Loved this answer, but unfortunately when I checked, that box is already checked.

Let us know how you get on, as this does seem like an odd one.

I've never had any loading issues like this with the Tomcat, apart from perhaps loading it with a 2-way switch set to enable active pause and then watching the carrier sail from underneath the aircraft. :)

Yep, that works. When I remember . . .

I know, I had it with FC3 aircraft with TM HOTAS X. Never solved.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria