F14 bomb release

Speedrick

Hello,

I’m quite new on the F14, and cannot find the command for the bomb release...

Also, when starting a mission from a carrier, I am Looking on how to get launched from the deck. Where can I get the procedure to get launched?

Perhaps two stupid questions but they are stopping me at the moment...

Rgds,

ErIc

"Store release" for bomb release with master arm on

I only tried to takeoff from Stennis, you sould use "Nose strut kneel" to lower the launch bar when approximately aligned with catapult (I couldn't steer when lowered) then "catapult hook up" and then "catapult shoot" when spooled up.

Good hunting

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

- "It's better to reign in hell than to serve in Heaven"

Modules: A-4E-C Skyhawk, A-10C II Tank Killer, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B Harrier, F-14B Tomcat, F-15C Eagle, F-16C Viper, F/A-18C Hornet, MIG-21 Fishbed, MIG-29, SU-27, SU-33

Maps: Caucasus, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier

Rig: i7 4790 / Nvidia GTX 1070 Strix / 16GB RAM DDR3 1600 MHz / 256 GB SSD / Windows 10

Setup: ThrustMaster TWCS Throttle, Titanwolf "Vulture" Stick, DelanClip PRO, Home-made universal Cockpit panel

Hello,

I’m quite new on the F14, and cannot find the command for the bomb release...

Also, when starting a mission from a carrier, I am Looking on how to get launched from the deck. Where can I get the procedure to get launched?

Perhaps two stupid questions but they are stopping me at the moment...

Rgds,

ErIc

Here is the manual you need

https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-dcs-f-14b-tomcat/

That's just a quick guide. The actual manually that gives much more detailed information can be found here: https://www.heatblur.se/F-14Manual/

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

"Nose strut kneel" to lower the launch bar when approximately aligned with catapult (I couldn't steer when lowered)

That's correct - works as intended.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

That's correct - works as intended.
Sure thing! I thought it was supposed to work like this

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

- "It's better to reign in hell than to serve in Heaven"

Modules: A-4E-C Skyhawk, A-10C II Tank Killer, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B Harrier, F-14B Tomcat, F-15C Eagle, F-16C Viper, F/A-18C Hornet, MIG-21 Fishbed, MIG-29, SU-27, SU-33

Maps: Caucasus, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier

Rig: i7 4790 / Nvidia GTX 1070 Strix / 16GB RAM DDR3 1600 MHz / 256 GB SSD / Windows 10

Setup: ThrustMaster TWCS Throttle, Titanwolf "Vulture" Stick, DelanClip PRO, Home-made universal Cockpit panel