"No key" when i try to get my serial numbers

TeeJayD

I cannot active any of my modules on DCS 2.1.1 because they don't show my serial neither they activate automatically. I own Nevada, Mig21, FC3, A10C and the MI8, i can download them normally but i cannot activate. My username is TymonDouglas

• ED Team

Hi

you can check your keys are bound to your account here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

sometimes ingame you need to use the refresh button in the module manager before the key will show.

hope that helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Nothing shows up, even though they show in the module manager however with no key.

Alll my keys are either from steam or a gift ( NTTR ), however the steam keys are old so they are properly bound to my username.

I have same problem, once I updated to the latest version all my keys went missing from the module manager, it just says No Key for all aircraft, however I can fly them and go multiplayer with everything except the p51, but i think that problem was caused during the update, it asked me to activate the p51, it was already activated so i said no and carried on with the update, now the pony doesnt work, but I guess a manual deac-react will fix it.

Same issues: all modules are correctly activated but says “no key”

Maybe the module manager is not able to access the registry of Windows where keys are stored?

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

When i got the no key error, I logged out of the module manager and when I tried to log back in it kept giving me a no internet connection error and wouldnt let me re-log in.

I restarted the game and still same thing, about an hour later I tried again and it logged me in but still the No Key error is there, but as mentioned I can fly all planes, well I think I can as I never tested them all, just a couple but I have to reactivate the pony I think.

When i got the no key error, I logged out of the module manager and when I tried to log back in it kept giving me a no internet connection error and wouldnt let me re-log in.

I restarted the game and still same thing, about an hour later I tried again and it logged me in but still the No Key error is there, but as mentioned I can fly all planes, well I think I can as I never tested them all, just a couple but I have to reactivate the pony I think.

Try to hide the "Key" box (click on the "arrow" symbol). Then wait a second and click on the box again. May be try two times. It will show your key then.

Repeat for each key/module.

At least that worked for me.

• Like 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Try to hide the "Key" box (click on the "arrow" symbol). Then wait a second and click on the box again. May be try two times. It will show your key then.

Repeat for each key/module.

At least that worked for me.

This method worked partially: if you close the module manager or restart DCS, you get "no key" again and must repeat the process.

Cosmetic bug for me, since anyway you can retrieve the key from your account ;)

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

This method worked partially: if you close the module manager or restart DCS, you get "no key" again and must repeat the process.

Cosmetic bug for me, since anyway you can retrieve the key from your account ;)

Yeah, not perfect, but at least anything in one place.

Click on the key twice, open activation app, enter key... rinse and repeat.

Luckily you just need to do it once after a OS/PC migration. :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)