[NO BUG / RESOLVED] To much drag at the moment of f14 release version ?

Mking

40 000 f from 1.2 to 1.8 mach going to long ? F18 gos faster from mach 1.0 to 1.7. With no weapons and fueltanks Hmm

Greets mike

Edited by Cobra847

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

Might need some fine tuning. I haven't been able to pass M 2.1 in level flight yet, but I just tried once.

I'll check again tonight. I saw 1.3 IMN on the deck in one of the builds and 2.5 above 40K. Are you unloading to half a G?

Speed is Life, you have the right idea!

Viewpoints are my own.

Here video

im coming with settings on video no to mach 2.5 ! A have no loadout and 20%fuel.

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

Around 37,000 ft the B should be able to well exceed M 2.1 in level flight. I’m currently doing some fine tuning to top speeds after some last minute changes made prior to release. Things should be fairly close already though.

Systems Engineer & FM Modeler

Heatblur Simulations

I'll check again tonight. I saw 1.3 IMN on the deck in one of the builds and 2.5 above 40K. Are you unloading to half a G?

Speed is Life, you have the right idea!

This is what I did. I wonder if 2.5 would be realistic though. How fast have you been in the real thing? Official number is 2.34 and I've stumbled across an account stating 2.41 once during a test with some "special" input.

Around 37,000 ft the B should be able to well exceed M 2.1 in level flight. I’m currently doing some fine tuning to top speeds after some last minute changes made prior to release. Things should be fairly close already though.

Thank you. This is early access after all and things may be off a bit twilightsmile.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg