Bug reporter (please specify which aircraft campaign you're playing)

Thanks for the heads up QuiGon, This issue is unfortunately sprouting up in the MiG-15 version as well. I believe it to possibly be an issue with the aircraft (especially since it's showing up and registering in the debriefing) Hopefully it will be resolved in the future, but thankfully it isn't something that stops the campaign in its tracks.

Thanks again!

- Apache600

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

Thanks for the heads up QuiGon, This issue is unfortunately sprouting up in the MiG-15 version as well. I believe it to possibly be an issue with the aircraft (especially since it's showing up and registering in the debriefing) Hopefully it will be resolved in the future, but thankfully it isn't something that stops the campaign in its tracks.

Thanks again!

- Apache600

You're right, this seems to be a DCS wide bug atm and is apparently affecting all kind of aircraft. Reports about this problem appearing on various places on the forums, like here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194252

Sorry for bothering as this issue is not on you. :)

And yes, this problem fortunately doesn't stop me from further enjoying this well made campaign.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Mig-15 Mission 4: The hydraulic failure had no effect

F-86 Mission 4: The hydraulic failure had no effect. I did not loose any hydraulic pressure, nor did I notice any components not working anymore. The hydraulic failure was listed in the event list in the debriefing though.

Same for me but with Mig-15 in 1.5.7.10.175, absolutely no failure, hydraulic pump & accumulator, gears, flaps, everything worked as normal.

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4
Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, Channel, Sinai

Tech: WWII Assets Pack, Supercarrier

Mig-15 Mission 2: Helicopter crashes

3 of the 4 helicopter crashed before even landing. The lady giving me instructions got cut off in mid-sentence. One helicopter made it home and the mission completed normally.

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4
Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, Channel, Sinai

Tech: WWII Assets Pack, Supercarrier

• 3 weeks later...

Started the Mig 15 campaign a couple of days ago, having a great time so far! :thumbup:

On mission 5 I encountered the following (pretty minor) Bug:

The Call by the civilian recon about having marked the attack helos with a second smoke grenade gets cut off by the call about the Hueys taking of. I tried this several times (Bombing with the Mig is hard! :joystick:), and it happened every time.

@SnapRoll, Finally found a solution to the helos colliding (or so I think ... I've thought I've found solutions a few times in the past too :P), that update it will make DCS 2.5, and hopefully I'll be able to carry it over for 1.5.

@Vivick. Bombing with the MiG is painfully difficult, haha. That's why every mission is still able to be completed with well placed 23+37mm rounds. It's just icing on the cake if you can hit with those darn things with the bombs. Thanks for the report too. Sometimes if players time things a little slower or faster, there's a chance for radio calls to walk on each-other. I try and make it so that won't happen, but as I'm sure you realize, I can't factor in all of the different variables. I will certainly take a look at this to see if I can be more efficient about it. Thank you good sir!

- Apache600

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

• 3 months later...