F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Here you can see an F-16 running and how sometime is hard for the canopy to defog on the ground.

Click on image to enlarge

181105-F-RH756-0021.JPG

Maintainers making the mission happen at Trident Juncture

U.S. Air Force Tech. Sgt. Giovanni Mateus, a 52nd Aircraft Maintenance Squadron crew chief, sprays defogging solution on an F-16 Fighting Falcon during Exercise Trident Juncture 18 at Kallax Air Base, Sweden, Nov. 5, 2018. This exercise takes place in Norway and the surrounding areas of the North Atlantic and the Baltic Sea, including Iceland and the airspace of Finland and Sweden. With more than 50,000 participants, this is the largest NATO exercise since 2002. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Jonathan Snyder)

Taken from here

https://www.spangdahlem.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1683018/maintainers-making-the-mission-happen-at-trident-juncture/

Here is a TAI, Block 50+ with a WAR HUD typically seen on block 40/42

click on image to enlarge

181029-F-RH756-0463.JPG

81029-F-RH756-0463

A Turkish F-16 Fighting Falcon disconnects from a U.S. Air Force KC-135 Stratotanker during Exercise Trident Juncture 18 near Kallax Air Base, Sweden, Oct. 29, 2018. With more than 50,000 participants from 31 nations, this is NATO’s largest exercise since 2002. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Jonathan Snyder)

Aircraft details from, F-16.net

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/4939/

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Why is the Viper's ECS so much trouble? Are the water separators just that bad?

What makes you say that?

To whom it may concern,

Both F/A-18 and F-16 are milestones in military aviation field. Both for USAF and US-Navy but even for a lot of Country in the world.

So I think it's important to have both of them in DCS World. I'll buy it since the first minute ED will release the pre-purchase option.

According to my opinion this airplane should be in the virtual hangar of each virtual pilot. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139168989452694/about/

ASUS ROG - TM Hotas Warthog - TM Hotas Cougar - TM F-18 Grip - Oculus Rift S - Track IR 5

Both F/A-18 and F-16 are milestones in military aviation field. Both for USAF and US-Navy but even for a lot of Country in the world.

So I think it's important to have both of them in DCS World. I'll buy it since the first minute ED will release the pre-purchase option.

According to my opinion this airplane should be in the virtual hangar of each virtual pilot. :thumbup:

I agree and it makes an interesting pairing in that they are very different airplanes in how they fly and in having clear advantages over each other in various areas, also including the systems and the basic airplane (not that this much matters in a flight sim). I'm sure that many can pick their favorites and these modules can be very complementary indeed.

83-1183 form Tucson ANG. A block 25 F-16D

2RVIVgw6Vm0

At 2:39 you can hear the JFS come online. You can see the engine reaching max motoring RPM at about 2:57. Notice how the pilot leaves there until around 4:25. This is something unique to the USAF/ANG F-16 powered by PW-220. AFAIK this is not done on the F-15. Fairly new procedure, start seeing it around 2009 or so. IIRC, it is to allow the bleed strap time to close. I can't remember the reason why that was important...trying to remember what the bleed strap did. I wish he had the camera lower so you guys can see how quickly the FTIT can raise.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

xe_tazJMutM?start=449

You guys see what she is doing at 7:29? That is how you set the proper seat height in a F-16.

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Eyku0-6xO_Y

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

@ 5:04, the pilot starts the FLCS test. All the movements of the flight control at this point is done by the computer. At 5:44, you can see the test fail. You can tell when all the flight controls reset and the flapperons did not come down slowly. At 5:46 the pilot cycle all the flight control again trying to warm the fluid and at 6:15 he re starts the test. It passes this time at 7:05 and he does the flight control check and FLCS digital back up check.

To whom it may concern,

Any viper drivers? Anyone able to describe actions on ICP in this vid?

Im not pilot and No expert, but it looks like he did this to do what Cupra posted. Keep in minds that this may be different depending on the software.

[ATTACH]204962[/ATTACH]

To whom it may concern,

1.25 ALR-56M THREAT WARNING SYSTEM

Beamscanner,

I don't understand what it really says here. Could you explain paragraph 1.25.4.5.4?

In some RWR systems, the "Handoff" button enables PRF audio of the highest threat emitter (usually within the diamond symbol).

HPRF emits hundreds of thousands of pulses per second. Converting that to a audio tone (via Amplitude demodulation) would result in a pitch much higher than the human ear can perceive. Thus it appears that the statement in question (not sure where you got it, or if its legit) indicates that any PRF too high for the human ear is replaced with a synthetic 3000 Hz pitch with a small chirp added on.

Cool thanks

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

I miss pickled engine runs, they where exciting.

To whom it may concern,