C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

Not sure if its a Bug or I'm doing something wrong, but when I tune a VOR station I only get direction to it, but not distance and the HSI show a Flag on its right side:

AVHmq6B.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

In the C-101EB there is no DME reading associated to the VOR equipment, just navigation signal. The only way to get distance information is by means of the TACAN.The red flag labeled vert is showing because there is no vertical guidance, that is, no glide slope signal, since there is no ILS frequency tuned or the signal is too poor (out of coverage).

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

In the C-101EB there is no DME reading associated to the VOR equipment, just navigation signal. The only way to get distance information is by means of the TACAN.The red flag labeled vert is showing because there is no vertical guidance, that is, no glide slope signal, since there is no ILS frequency tuned or the signal is too poor (out of coverage).

Thanks a lot for the info, I usually fly the C101 using TACAN, but now wanted to learn to use the VOR and didnt knew that it cant show distance.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Flew today in the C-101 over NTTR in VR. The kneeboard next page control assignment is still not working (this means when you assign it to an external controller).

The keyboard is - but that's of limited use in VR. Previous page is fine, but going backwards through a kneeboard has few uses :)

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

The problem is that if you look at the list of today's posts, it only shows the title of the sub-forum, not which module it is covering. So all these two will have seen is "BUGS WE ARE TRACKING" and they have assumed it's a DCS thread and not the C-101 thread.

Guys, you have to check when you follow the link. It is a PITA but it's the way the forum is organised and it's the same for everyone. Would be nice if it told us which forum the thread was in, but it doesn't. So you have to scroll to the top of the page and see exactly where you are, before posting.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Ok, so where are the MiG-21 bug threads? Cause I searched MiG-21 and this was one that it came up with and the only one that said "BUGS WE ARE TRACKING"

Search: Keyword(s): "MiG-21bis"

Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum

You have 2 post(s) in this thread, last 07-15-2018

8 Deleted Post(s) 30 Attachment(s) Sticky Thread Sticky: BUGS WE ARE TRACKING (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

I think the confusion comes in, to where it states this "Sticky Thread Sticky: BUGS WE ARE TRACKING", and nothing about C-101

I will search elsewhere for an answer then...

Edited by 108

Ok, so where are the MiG-21 bug threads? Cause I searched MiG-21 and this was one that it came up with and the only one that said "BUGS WE ARE TRACKING"

Search: Keyword(s): "MiG-21bis"

Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum

You have 2 post(s) in this thread, last 07-15-2018

8 Deleted Post(s) 30 Attachment(s) Sticky Thread Sticky: BUGS WE ARE TRACKING (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

I think the confusion comes in, to where it states this "Sticky Thread Sticky: BUGS WE ARE TRACKING", and nothing about C-101

I will search elsewhere for an answer then...

Changed thread title.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flew today in the C-101 over NTTR in VR. The kneeboard next page control assignment is still not working (this means when you assign it to an external controller).

The keyboard is - but that's of limited use in VR. Previous page is fine, but going backwards through a kneeboard has few uses :)

This may have been my error - will confirm this evening (UK).

I just spotted an assignment error in most of my modules - odds on this was the same.

Kneeboard Guides

This may have been my error - will confirm this evening (UK).

I just spotted an assignment error in most of my modules - odds on this was the same.

I was about to answer you regarding this issue, because I've just made a test and it works OK, can't reproduce the issue. My guess, try reassigning the input, if that doesn't work, deleting saved games input file, make a backup if necessary.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, thanks - it is my end and it's a weird one with the X56 HOTAS.

Every now and then a couple of buttons seem to show a different number. It's always the same two, but I have no idea what could be causing it. One is on a 4-way HAT, but it's only one position that changes, it's really strange.

When they do I have to go through all of my modules and change each profile.

Apologies for any time wasted.

Kneeboard Guides

• 1 month later...

Hola, he revisado desde la ultima pagina hasta la pagina 37 de este post y alguno de los bugs que voy a mencionar ya han sido mencionados.

-Los ejes de frenos no son operativos (porque empezaran a funcionar con el nuevo modelo de vuelo avanzado)

-El instrumento de trimado no funciona ni en alaveo ni en cabezeo (no he visto ese reporte de bug)

-El avion en taxi se hace con el estavilizador vertical en vez de con frenos diferenciales (porque no hay ejes funcionando, evidentemente, supongo que en el futuro no se podra hacer taxi con los pedales solo con los frenos)

-Cuando trimamos el estavilizador horizontal el avion (objeto 3D), trima las superficies moviles, en el real se trima el estabilizador entero no solo la superficie movil, se mueve el borde de ataque arriba o abajo siendo los puntos fijos la zona de borde de salida. (no se si aqui se aplica el nuevo modelo de vuelo o es una mala animacion del modelo 3D)

Gracias por vuestro trabajo

• 1 month later...
Hello Rephiled. Good news, I've solved the issue. It will be in next update, but meanwhile, please replace the original default.lua file with the attached one in folder ...\Mods\aircraft\C-101\Input\C-101EB\keyboard of your DCS main installation directory.

Is the above supposed to have been solved with an update by now? (have not copied the lua, since its older then the date on the one I have.)

I can bind the toe breaks to my rudder pedals, but the plane does not stop.

The toe breaks moves in game, but not brake effect!

Is the above supposed to have been solved with an update by now? (have not copied the lua, since its older then the date on the one I have.)

I can bind the toe breaks to my rudder pedals, but the plane does not stop.

The toe breaks moves in game, but not brake effect!

Yes, that should be solved, but it refers to kneeboard. The issue you describe regarding toe breaks is something else, to break in SFM you need to use the W key or bind it to a joystick button. To be able to use brake axes AFM is needed, that will still take some time.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

Doesn't seem to have been mentioned (Apologies if it has).

Playing on 2.5.4 release version and had a mid air with the L-39 in the dogfight quick mission. The damage suffered didn't effect my flying, As the screenies show I got banged up bad. I managed to fly perfectly stable and land without issue.

As you can see the instructor wasn't too impressed :D :P

Also cool that you can individual eject one of the crew members and not the other. Probably more of a DCS thing but I noticed once I repaired the jet that with the ejected pilot I could control the flight control surfaces with the ejected pilot.

Screen_190130_175455.thumb.png.be01c0d4a714497d94ea11c9e9c763d6.png

Screen_190130_180217.thumb.png.9db6c571dfc3a44c2239bd54e3ee0e1a.png

Screen_190130_180434.thumb.png.5ad0751aa6528c5f08c32b66f406f64a.png

Screen_190130_175434.thumb.png.39b09ac921d31b3d863f5d7372fafd1e.png

The damage suffered didn't effect my flying

Known. This is WIP, an early version will be available in next open beta release.

Also cool that you can individual eject one of the crew members and not the other. Probably more of a DCS thing but I noticed once I repaired the jet that with the ejected pilot I could control the flight control surfaces with the ejected pilot.

That must be an ED's issue.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]