DCS: L-39 Skinning Thread

Chizh

L-39C Monochrome

1Screen_L39c.jpg

2Screen_L39c.jpg

3Screen_L39c.jpg

Inspired by the feather deck of the Albatros bird.

..and so it became this monochrome paint theme for the L-39C. To make it interesting I created a digital pattern expanding in all directions to wrap around the mesh with attention to detail and specular lighting to give the paint depth. This theme is available for all countries.

Download

Edited by piXel496
Happy new year
  • Like 1

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, nice skins guys.

Im trying to make a new skin on my own, but cat seem to find out how I should do it for changing the pattern/ color and som on but still keeping the pilons visible like a top layer. Any help, tips and trix much appreciated :)

Dou you have a (good) guide or perheps a description.lua file I could take a look at?

Hi, nice skins guys.

Im trying to make a new skin on my own, but cat seem to find out how I should do it for changing the pattern/ color and som on but still keeping the pilons visible like a top layer. Any help, tips and trix much appreciated :)

Dou you have a (good) guide or perheps a description.lua file I could take a look at?

i know this guy, https://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=62324

may be he can help you ...

With respect

Kadda

My works

TL-39 (NewGen) project (Ру)/(EN)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, whenever I put the repaint in the proper folder, then select it in the mission editor and launch the flight my aircraft is the standard camo with redstar. On the splinter pattern that is blue i can see it coming through the top layer of the above mentioned repaint but only in two spots opposing each other on the ac. Is this a known issue or am I alone?

A-10C/C-101/UH-1H/F-15C/L-39/HAWK/Mi-8/A-10A/P-51/AV-8B N/A

• 3 weeks later...

Russian Camo Pilot skin request interior/exterior

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Russian-Pilot-Air-Forces-camo-Jacket-Suit-Uniform-TTsKO-Butan/322104797490?hash=item4afef12932:g:waMAAOSwjVVVvL9g322104797490?hash=item4afef12932:g:waMAAOSwjVVVvL9g

Hello Albatros people,

If anyone is willing I'd like to Request a Russian Camouflage Pilot skin TTsKO Butan like the one in this link for the exterior/interior Pilot.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Separate skins for front and back pilot possible?

Hi,

is it somehow possible to apply separate skins for the front and the back pilot?

So as for example a green helmet for the front pilot and a blue helmet for the back pilot. Respectively to have two different pilots in one L-39 at the same time.

Thanks for help!

• 3 weeks later...
Someone knows where these parts are located (what file)

18020506303323618015537497.jpg

They are present in this skin but not on my custom skins since 2.5 :cry:

L-39_CHROME

L-39_CHROME_SPEC

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs