Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

jets/maps

I would really like a group to focus on some "redfor" jets like the Su-15, Su-17/22, Mig-23, Mig-25, etc.

Now I wouldn't argue if someone made an F-4E or F-105...

Oh, and since maps can be made by 3rd parties soon - Vietnam map.

I guess this should be more in the "DCS Wishlist" section but figured that others are doing it so I jumped in too!

the f105,f4,a4,and huey,mig 15,intruder all would be perfect for a nam map/game play

The "SCALES" of aeronautical performance will weigh heavily on your next move..

I know you've asked us to give you our preferences but I'm wondering if a civilian/unarmed aircraft is among the realm of possibilities ?

If that was possible An-22

It's BIG, you can't miss it, it BEAUTIFUL and the engine sounds have been done

Also anything Russian that can drive in, can be lobbed out the back .....thre.... Said it

I insist, we need a fast jet with TGP.

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

If not a Tornado GR1 or 4 my 1st choice. An SU-24 I think would be really interesting. That's a Russian plane I'd love to learn to attack targets with, and it looks really cool.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

spanish F-4 Phantom

Hi...i would like to see the F-4 Phantom...theres a nice spanish Phantom on flightsim.com that you could use......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

MiG - 35 (Fulcrum F) or MiG-29M (Fulcrum E), actually even early MiG-29 as long as it is in ASM and PFM I would support it.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

We need Soviet planes!

Mig-23, Mig-25, Mig-31, Su-17/Su-22, Su-24, TU-22M... and TU-160 :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

id like to see legacy generation aircraft further expanded on. I know Mirage F1 in works by aviodev.

but we also need to have F100D super sabre, Mig19, F104, F-105D, Mirage 3, F4( preferrably E) phantom, and Mig23, and possibly some transoinc planes like the Mig17F, Hakwer Hunter Mk6 , F-86H sabre hawg.

though i doubt any of these would be under taken time soon by razbam since they already has thier hands full working on the Harrier , as well as the A7 corsair, and that they also have plans for A6 intruder and the F15E strike eagle.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

id like to see legacy generation aircraft further expanded on. I know Mirage F1 in works by aviodev.

but we also need to have F100D super sabre, Mig19, F104, F-105D, Mirage 3, F4( preferrably E) phantom, and Mig23, and possibly some transoinc planes like the Mig17F, Hakwer Hunter Mk6 , F-86H sabre hawg.

Who is this we you speak of? There's no need for those, and I certainly don't agree with that list.

That said, I do agree it would be nice to have more aircraft from the 60-70's era.

Dassault Rafale, but that cant happen.

It's still on VEAO's roadmap as a potential aircraft, whereas others they definitely can't do have been removed. I know people have mixed opinions about their Hawk, but you can't deny they've got military contracts and contacts. The Rafale might be possible in the distant future.

Edited by Buzzles

I think we are pretty much done with Dassault´s deltas after the Mirage III..

Their cousins..that´s a whole another story..:-)

But guys..this is forward plans, we have our short/mid term road map already and it stays as it is (otherwise we´ll never get anything in the sim)

I think we are pretty much done with Dassault´s deltas after the Mirage III..

Their cousins..that´s a whole another story..:-)

But guys..this is forward plans, we have our short/mid term road map already and it stays as it is (otherwise we´ll never get anything in the sim)

So, no more Dassault deltas... Super Étendard Modernisé is a possibility in addition to the Kfir's and Cheetah

then?:smilewink:

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"