Super Entendard for focland war

Xilon_x

the two ships sunk were the destroyer HMS Sheffield. on picket duty.

and the container ship the Atlantic conveyor.

so one warship and one auxiliary.

they also took exocet launchers off their ships and mounted them on trucks.

these could not be launched from aircraft

but they managed to hit HMS Glamorgan as she was shelling argentine land forces. from the gun line.

where ships went to do shore bombardment around port Stanley.

that one hit the helicopter deck so did not sink the ship. the ship did a rapid turn when it detected the incoming missile.

half the fleet shot out their barrels at the gun line, so they became a bit predictable.

Iraq actually made far greater use of the super entendard and exocet in the tanker war against iran.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

ok you are absolutely right i already posted it on the list.

but in particular I wanted to point out its modernization despite it being a very old plane.

and I wanted to remember that if DCS intended to create the falkland theater that this module is important.

The A-4 is also important but its unlikely we'll see one. We can expect for the falklands flyable aircraft Mirage 3, Harrier FRS1, most likely a Pucara, and maybe a super entendard but they haven't promised it. Could end up as a AI asset only.

And UH-1H, and maybe gazzelle...

They haven´t promise a Mirage 3 or FRS-1 either...

Pucará: I would give my left arm, but I don´t see it happening any time soon at least.

On the modern Map they are making an Eurofighter Typhoon would be more appropriate.

And I bet a SEM (Super Etandart Modernize)would be very popular with our french pilots too ;)

Pity nobody is going to make the A4-AR witch is not Mc Donald Douglas property but Lockhead Martin and even has a different denomination: Fighting Hawk, denoting the APG 64, avionics and software update, and more powerfull engines..

Nor the Mirage Finger (a Dagger upgrade), or the latest Pampa III trainer/Light attack...

yeah I know we are hopelessly outclassed LOL

I'm really curious as to what Raz will do with it, they are updating progress on the map. But literally nothing else in terms of flyable period specific assets beyond some very early 3d model renders.

I think it would be cool to have the FRS1, mirage 3 and we kinda have a skyhawk, but an official one would be nice. They have said they want to do the FRS1, but the big question is "when". Its not in their current pipeline.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Let's not forget all the Falkland War ground and naval units that RAZBAM is working at. That's quite a lot of different units, which they have already presented with screenshots!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Lockheed Martin A-4AR Fightinghawk

yes yes i love it

multimedia.normal.b03e0b86e1a62e1d.667565727a612061657265615f6e6f726d616c2e6a7067.jpg

from the appearance it looks like a compact, small, fast areoplane and gives me the impression of being very agile and flying in flight maneuvers.

surely his flight model is different from other planes.

Edited by Xilon_x