German air force unable to train pilots because of shortage of planes

Knock-Knock

The F-16 will see accelerated retirement phase after 2030. Anyone retaining their planes will see degraded support and flight readiness. That's just 10 years from now, everyone should be with new fighter tender by now.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

like the famous ramstein accident in germany ...... the hypotheses say that the pilots sabotaged the controls to make them die. the pilots in question were witnesses of the famous accident of ustica and they made him die in order not to testify on the incident of ustica.

from that moment on Germany did not show the tricolor arrows in German territory anymore. This thing I am sorry because it was a malicious accident for me not a casual accident .... we remember that the pilots of the tricolor arrows are professionals and come from the best academic schools.

There is absolutely nothing ''implausible'' about that accident. Three separate groups of aircraft passing through a tiny area at approximately the same time, if anyone is off a fraction of a second they collide. There is no evidence of 'sabotage' either, as all aircraft looked to be maneuvering just fine.

You really do like your conspiracies, though :p

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241507&highlight=ustica

Mr. zhukov I posted the film explaining the history of ustica some time ago and the Americans are

guilty in the movie. the case of ustica today and still under investigation but the truth will never come out there who says that the French were there is who says they were Americans.

the 2 Italian f104 pilots you see in the film of ustica which are Lieutenant colonel IVO NUTARELLI and MOVIE USTICA1:37:03

Lieutenant colonel MARIO NALDINI are the witnesses who saw firsthand ....... and they were ordered not to fire on the target.

the same 2 pilots who died in the Reimstain accident don't you think it's a coincidence?

in the raimstein movie there are 2 maneuvers the first and the correct one the second and the wrong one observes that naldini has certainly

to him, the engine was sabotaged

Edited by Xilon_x

Guys, please create a thread about the Ramstein Conspiracy if you want to discuss it, but keep it out of this thread. It has nothing to do with the struggle of the german air force to maintain its readiness which is the topic of this thread!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Guys, please create a thread about the Ramstein Conspiracy if you want to discuss it, but keep it out of this thread. It has nothing to do with the struggle of the german air force to maintain its readiness which is the topic of this thread!

ok ok let's close the conversation.

I wanted to make it clear to ZUKOV that he is wrong.