[REPORTED]Can you please fix the trees in wrong places

chief

There are trees all over the Caucasus map that is ruining the convoy game. Tuapse is TERRIBLE for it. trees in the middle of bridges and convoys getting stuck. Trees sticking out of roads, same issue. Tuapse is the worse but all over the map this issue exists. Guys are slinging for hours and their convoys are getting destroyed cause they get stuck in these areas then the other team just comes and wipes them out. Then people get tired of slinging and say screw it and then ruins the game when the ground game is non existent. This issue has been going on for years. Please, put the F18, 16 away for just a day or two and fix this.

• ED Team

Reported,

if you have other locations please add a mission here with a unit present at the locations and I will add it to the report

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Take the route from nalchik to min vody. About 1/2 way there are bridges that have trees in them. Take the route from Sochi to Tuapse. Vehicles get stuck on all kinds of bridges. How about the ED team go through all the routes. Orr just assume every bridge does it because I'm sure 50% of them so it.

Some kind of automation tool to detect that, doing it manually would take a ton of time, people sending exact coordinates would also help.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• ED Team
Here you go, BN. Not all are blocking the path - some you can drive through, some will wiggle around or go off-road, others stall completely.

Thank you

I have added it to my report.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Some kind of automation tool to detect that, doing it manually would take a ton of time, people sending exact coordinates would also help.

A virtual squadron could process that thing fairly quickly. You give everyone a grid and they go to free camera to go through the places etc. And then add unit on location and save the mission for that grid.

One or two going through all the places etc... That is far more time taking.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 2 months later...