[WIP] Paddle Switch with Weight on Wheels

PeneCruz

I note the Autopilot emergency disconnect paddle functionality of disengaging Pitch and Roll Stab Aug works on the ground with weight on wheels, I'm not sure this is correct. It supposedly should revert the throttle mode from Auto or Boost back to manual and if held the engines should move into Secondary mode while held.

I'm not seeing the indications for SEC mode when held and it is not moving the throttle mode to MAN either? Not modeled?

Edited by IronMike

Yes talking to my buddy that flew the A model there was a lot of changes made with regard to the logic of the paddle switch when they put it on the B. So it would be dependant on the date of the information. I believe initially it only released the roll SAS then was changed to do Pitch and Roll SAS. The other engine features came later which leads me to believe they added the ground logic based on the WoW position to allow the engine interaction to be ground only. This would have allowed the SAS interactions to be air only. I’ll see if I can find out definitely.