To make up for lost time, use the hills, once over them trade altitude for airspeed. Just be careful of mask bumping when you go over the top. That would help you as well when you reach the flat area, since you are already low. I normally fly NOE in the flat area, around 30ft, 50ft at most. You never know when a mig29 would fly by.

Another "Challenge Easter Egg" in that campaign is the sabre. The runway is just a bit too short and you need to use that little drop off at the end of it. I might change that though.

As for the comms, if the comms menu is greyed out, thats simply setting the frequency, or power to the radio. But if the comms menu wouldn't open at all, thats a DCS issue.

amazing attention to details! I thought that it mightbe something wroing with my isntallation or DCS. I need to improve my skills haha.

Well the coms menu wont show up at all. Ill have to live wit hit for now i guess. Thanks for the help!

amazing attention to details! I thought that it mightbe something wroing with my isntallation or DCS. I need to improve my skills haha.

Well the coms menu wont show up at all. Ill have to live wit hit for now i guess. Thanks for the help!

The Afghan bear trap was designed to be more of a skill enhancer campaign. Not being too confident because you are flying an advanced aircraft. Being precise with piloting a helo. Dodging missiles without counter measures or rwr. And keeping your head on a swivel. Seat of your pants flying.

By the way, plan your approach to targets. There isn't one correct approach. But plan it wrong and you are sure to go down in a ball of fire. I've seen 9 insurgents (foot soldiers) take down a flight of 4 Ka-50s

Edited by Eagle_01

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Hey Folks,

It seems AI can't use TGP to locate and engage any ground targets at night, but they can during the day. They just fly their flight plan, making the waypoint calls, even if you tell them to "engage and rejoin". This is on the latest TF-71 Hornet (Caucasus) supercarrier DCE running the latest OB. The same was happening on the previous OB.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

In this case, (this only works if the first mission did not crash), you have to run the program DEBUG_DebriefMission.bat

For fixing the debrief page for the 2nd mission you mean?

======

I have regenerated a new campaign and it ran fine, at least for the first mission and the CMD page for saving the results came up without any hang or anything.

Really not sure where the issue is. I might start my PC run the game and 2nd mission goes to hang and I can not save the stats and again have to forcefully quit DCS via TaskManager. What is the solution for this issue? is it a known issue?

for all missions greater than or equal to 2

However, for this to work, the first mission must be validated by DCE AND by DCS ^^.

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

for all missions greater than or equal to 2

However, for this to work, the first mission must be validated by DCE AND by DCS ^^.

Yes it is possible to play without DCS campaign system but it’s a little more complicate

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

hello all

I could use some help

I cant get the newer campaigns to work. at all

The p51 Campaign. Cant get it to work, even when the creator made a file for me. F86? nothing. Can someone please help me?? I dont even necessarily mean just do it for me, and if its money Ill donate something. I wanna understand how it works, and I also want to be able to fly a dce camp with the p51. F86, and others.

hello all

I could use some help

I cant get the newer campaigns to work. at all

The p51 Campaign. Cant get it to work, even when the creator made a file for me. F86? nothing. Can someone please help me?? I dont even necessarily mean just do it for me, and if its money Ill donate something. I wanna understand how it works, and I also want to be able to fly a dce camp with the p51. F86, and others.

hi sublime, would you happen to have microsoft teams? I'll give you a tutorial

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

So I am basically stuck trying to run 2 successful missions.

See the attached photo plz, You instructed that in case the CMD not pop up properly for saving the mission stats, and I had to forcefully exit DCS through TaskManager, I can run DEBUG_DebriefMission Bat file in Campaign folder in saved games folder and sort the debrief page for the next mission.

When I run it, it shows the following error.

First mission was passed successfully.

=====

Does anyone have this issue that after you quit the mission a DCS banner is stuck on the display?

1224271502_DCSError.thumb.jpg.4ae875458138c29d5da216269119ebc6.jpg

So I am basically stuck trying to run 2 successful missions.

See the attached photo plz, You instructed that in case the CMD not pop up properly for saving the mission stats, and I had to forcefully exit DCS through TaskManager, I can run DEBUG_DebriefMission Bat file in Campaign folder in saved games folder and sort the debrief page for the next mission.

When I run it, it shows the following error.

First mission was passed successfully.

=====

Does anyone have this issue that after you quit the mission a DCS banner is stuck on the display?

There are three possibilities:

1- after the end of the mission (which is not the first mission), the DCS logo is frozen, if you have a CMD window and a text page, you can, with the CMD window generate a new mission.

In this case, DEBUG_DebriefMission is useless and will not work, since your new mission is already generated.

All you have to do is kill the DCS process, restart it, and you've got your new mission...

2- after the end of the mission (which is not the first mission), the DCS logo is frozen and you don't have a CMD window and a text window.

In this case, you have 3 temporary files next to DEBUG_DebriefMission and this one can work

3- after the end of the mission (which is not the first mission), the DCS logo is frozen and you don't have a CMD window and a text window.

If you don't have the 3 temporary files next to DEBUG_DebriefMission, I can't do anything for you, sorry.

We could go over your setup

We could read your DCS log to see why he's crashing, but...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

@piolin23000

This is a test for saved games folders moved to other hard drives.

only compatible 20.38.01

edit: Revision --test01.b

EventsTracker.lua

Edited by Miguel21

DCE_Manager

There are three possibilities:

1- after the end of the mission (which is not the first mission), the DCS logo is frozen, if you have a CMD window and a text page, you can, with the CMD window generate a new mission.

In this case, DEBUG_DebriefMission is useless and will not work, since your new mission is already generated.

All you have to do is kill the DCS process, restart it, and you've got your new mission...

2- after the end of the mission (which is not the first mission), the DCS logo is frozen and you don't have a CMD window and a text window.

In this case, you have 3 temporary files next to DEBUG_DebriefMission and this one can work

3- after the end of the mission (which is not the first mission), the DCS logo is frozen and you don't have a CMD window and a text window.

If you don't have the 3 temporary files next to DEBUG_DebriefMission, I can't do anything for you, sorry.

We could go over your setup

We could read your DCS log to see why he's crashing, but...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thanks for your continued support Miguel.

My case is the first one, which I have DCS logo frozen but when I ALT+TAB back to windows I can see the CMD and the text document of the flown mission results.

So I save the Stats and generate the new mission, but when I kill and rerun DCS, the Briefing and the playable mission are actually the previous one, not the newly generated one.

======

My other question is, how do I prevent this DCS logo being frozen? Because sometimes CMS and does pop up in front of mission summary properly and I can click on END mission, no freezing issue.

My case is the first one, which I have DCS logo frozen but when I ALT+TAB back to windows I can see the CMD and the text document of the flown mission results.

So I save the Stats and generate the new mission, but when I kill and rerun DCS, the Briefing and the playable mission are actually the previous one, not the newly generated one.

======

My other question is, how do I prevent this DCS logo being frozen? Because sometimes CMS and does pop up in front of mission summary properly and I can click on END mission, no freezing issue.

Maybe to simple but do you have fullscreen mode?

bump

eagle01 and I spent a while trying to get this to work

DCS will see Afghan bear trap

everything for p51 is installed right, and eagle 01 says he has same settings

YET dcs refuses to see the campaign.

at all

IT also wont see Afghan, but I can run one mission at a time a la the old old way (guardians of c)

someone PLEASE help

I used to say Il2 was better than DCS for WW2. its not necessarily - if you got a rig that handlles it DCS hands down

======

It’s the first campaign mission isn’t it ?

DCS campaign system needs the first mission to end normally (for DCS) with DCS debrief to be able to select the next mission. If the first mission don’t finish normally (for DCS ) you can play the DCE campaign but outside of DCS campaign system going to mission and finding your campaign ongoingmission.miz.

If you want to stay in the DCS campaign system you NEED a first mission to finish normally ... sorry ????

Did you try faq trick to avoid the DCS screen ?

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

bump

eagle01 and I spent a while trying to get this to work

DCS will see Afghan bear trap

everything for p51 is installed right, and eagle 01 says he has same settings

YET dcs refuses to see the campaign.

at all

IT also wont see Afghan, but I can run one mission at a time a la the old old way (guardians of c)

someone PLEASE help

I used to say Il2 was better than DCS for WW2. its not necessarily - if you got a rig that handlles it DCS hands down

I think Eagle's trying to help you...

I don't know if you answered his question...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4459848&postcount=2159

DCE_Manager

Hi RedeyeStorm.. Whenever someone forgets to give the crew their paycheck. I found that calling the ATC and requesting for start up, even if you've moved already, gets the crew off their lazy behinds.

Thanks for the tip. Giving this order in combination with driving far enough forward first, seems to do it.

I started up my bird and drove forward beyond the line of Cat2. Wingman remained stationary. So I turned around and drove back to starting point and stopped. Requesting engine start and then driving forward again my wingman started forward as well.

:thumbup:

Cool!

PB0_CEF, Any news on a Viper-Syria campaign? Please? :)

TKs in advance,

Sydy

Hi Sydy, we are talking about ideas for the Syria map. For now, its still just a plan. Don't worry, we will get there.

Edited by Eagle_01