When and how will the Gazelle continue after the announcements from Polychop?

kotor633

When and how will the Gazelle continue after the announcements from Polychop? Yes, they are currently working on the OH-58. But the Gazelle should continue now. What updates can we expect in the near future (FM, damage model, ...)? Would be a nice move from Polychop if they gave a current status to the Gazelle.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

When and how will the Gazelle continue after the announcements from Polychop? Yes, they are currently working on the OH-58. But the Gazelle should continue now. What updates can we expect in the near future (FM, damage model, ...)? Would be a nice move from Polychop if they gave a current status to the Gazelle.

Hi Kotor633,

The Kiowa and Gazelle both have their own developers working on them. Progress will be posted here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=250574

I have to admit I haven't been able to do as much on the SITREP front the past few months as I'd have liked to but development on the Gazelle continues. I'll try to make an update on what we have been working on and what is planned this week.

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the feedback. I keep my fingers crossed that you can get on quickly and well with the OH-58. What we did on December 28th seen in advance makes your heart beat faster. But please, please don't forget the gazelle. It is a great module and deserves attention!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Kotor633,

The Kiowa and Gazelle both have their own developers working on them. Progress will be posted here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=250574

I have to admit I haven't been able to do as much on the SITREP front the past few months as I'd have liked to but development on the Gazelle continues. I'll try to make an update on what we have been working on and what is planned this week.

Any sitrep since october ? Gazelle update is over (Again) ?

What is awaiting being done on the Gazelle? I thought it was complete.

I could see deleting the door gunner in order to get an unarmed variant? Maybe updating the flight model to eventually incorporate the advances made for the OH-58...? but it feel very complete to me as it is!

What is awaiting being done on the Gazelle? I thought it was complete.

Unrealistic flight model, that is waiting to be redone with the technology that Polychop has developed with the Airbus for the OH-58 etc. As well ED made a major FM simulation change for all helicopters with KA-50, and all helicopters needs to be modified. That is one reason why KA-50 is going longer as well because its flight model needs to be redone (partially) as well.

Big things are happening now, so everyone should stay inside a cockpit, keep arms tightly aside and avoid smoking....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

As well ED made a major FM simulation change for all helicopters with KA-50, and all helicopters needs to be modified. That is one reason why KA-50 is going longer as well because its flight model needs to be redone (partially) as well.

Source??

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

As well ED made a major FM simulation change for all helicopters with KA-50, and all helicopters needs to be modified. That is one reason why KA-50 is going longer as well because its flight model needs to be redone (partially) as well.

Aha, and where did you get this info from?