Map Size is Final

Wags

• ED Team

As of the update this week, the map size is final. From the start, the map was planned to include Iran, UAE, and Oman. This will not change.

When time allows though, we will try to add some additional airfields and landmarks in the UAE. Our may team has now moved on to the next map that we will announce later this year.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team

New additions coming to the map include the SA-2 and Rapier surface-to-air missile system, the HY-2 Silkworm anti-ship cruise missile, the Aldar Headquarters building, the Sheikh Zayad Grand Mosque, and oil platforms. After that, new airfields (Abu Dhabi International Airport), unique buildings (Abu Dhabi with F1 race track), and weapons (Scud) will be added.

So, while the map size is final, we are and will continue to be add content to this map.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 4:07 AM, ak22 said:

Will you add Qatar and Bahrain its a shame to see emtpy desert thier...

Bahrain isn't even there last time I looked...

But I doubt anything will change.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

1 hour ago, Northstar98 said:

Bahrain isn't even there last time I looked...

But I doubt anything will change.

Will maps like syria you realise how bare persia map really is i reall hope it does get updated.

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2018 at 1:21 AM, Wags said:

As of the update this week, the map size is final. From the start, the map was planned to include Iran, UAE, and Oman. This will not change.

When time allows though, we will try to add some additional airfields and landmarks in the UAE. Our may team has now moved on to the next map that we will announce later this year.

Thanks,

Matt

I know you said persia map is final but as technology advances we see maps getting better and more detialed, maybe you could add Qatar & Bahrain.  Bahrain hosts the massivley important U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet which oversees the region, Qatar hosts Forward headquarters of the U.S. military’s Central Command at Al Udeid Air Base, turkey also has its own base in qatar.

Edited by ak22
  • Like 3