Train convoy in mission editor

[VEAW] Noiser

I sorta of remember a train when I first start dcs I took off in the Huey flew to the coast then followed the train up the track with the coast on your right. It would have been a free flight mission not sure which one

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

With civilian traffic enabled, trains will auto-populate and follow a schedule, but are not accessible as target objects for scripting, I am assuming this was your intended purpose.

If you're just looking for something to follow, or don't mind if you can't do anything besides find them and shoot them with no feedback, find attached a spreadsheet where you can plug in your mission start time and see which trains will be where at what time. If you don't have excel, you can upload this to google documents for free.

I have not tested accuracy with DCS 2.5.

DCS Train Schedule.zip

With civilian traffic enabled, trains will auto-populate and follow a schedule, but are not accessible as target objects for scripting, I am assuming this was your intended purpose.

If you're just looking for something to follow, or don't mind if you can't do anything besides find them and shoot them with no feedback, find attached a spreadsheet where you can plug in your mission start time and see which trains will be where at what time. If you don't have excel, you can upload this to google documents for free.

I have not tested accuracy with DCS 2.5.

Ohh Thanks for the shedule, I will make a test ;);)

• 10 months later...