Update of the M-2000C Manual

baltic_dragon

Hi Azrayen :), it's more of a long time listener, first time caller thing. I've been around since Flanker and LOMAC but haven't posted much. It's more of a vocal frustration as an EA M2K, early RAZBAM supporter with what feels to be institutional lack of focus/completed product with this specific third party developer. Hence why I am appreciative of his efforts along with anyone else who has done these things out of their own time. It simply seems that these things should be a forethought and not something the customer should have to prompt.

Cheers,

Thump

I see where you are coming from, though as I see it things have been planned - even if stretched in time. It was RAZBAM guys that asked for the updated version of the manual and it would have been ready much earlier if I sticked to the original plan of just adding missing sections to the old ones. Instead I re-did everything from scratch and - IMHO - it was worth the work for me and, hopefully, wait for you.

Also, the updates to the module are coming, flight model is being updated, avionics updates are in queue. On content side the new campaign for NTTR is coming, so are the training missions (updated and aligned with the new manual). So things are moving and it is all part of a grander scheme. These things just take time.

Cheers!

Hi All. I'm new here and can't wait to read updated manual . .

Wysłane z mojego Mi A1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Should be out today. Witamy na forach!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you will learn something new reading it :) I sure have learned a lot! And many thanks to Hades and Azrayen for comments and input!

Baltic et al., Thank you for your efforts. Truly excited about this release and look forward to learning more about the Mirage.

Cheers,

Thump

Here is a link, from my just updated DCS: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26gvg8xKTdwQ7620R5PA

The old manual was 140 pages, the new one almost 300, the old one was a 9 MB PDF, the new one is 57 MB :)

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Here is a link, from my just updated DCS: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26gvg8xKTdwQ7620R5PA

The old manual was 140 pages, the new one almost 300, the old one was a 9 MB PDF, the new one is 57 MB :)

Thank you :thumbup:

@Baltic: Good work! Thank you very much. Now i MUST work more with the M2k.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Awesome work, thanks for your efforts! I have a lot to read in the next days. :book:

Just one minor gripe: in section 14 you might want to replace 'lightning' with 'lighting'. ;)

Edited by spiddx

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Can I download the updated manual from somewhere? I am traveling with plenty of time to read but I do not have access to the machine on which I have DCS installed on.

You have a link in previous page of this discussion.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Just wanted to thank and congrats to Baltic_Dragon and those who worked in the manual for the great job!!!!, I have just have a glimpse of it but it looks clear, detailed, deep, nice and rich, full of images and diagrams to explain procedures, systems or whatever is needed, cant wait to have also the ground radar... THANKS!!:thumbup:

Also want to thank for including those great shots of the comunity, including myself, is an honour to be a little part of it :)

Take a look at my MODS here