Maverick screen is black

Sebakogu

An the stores page, you can select the maveric missile with some of the upper OSB buttons. When done the first time in a sortie, on the bottom left of the screen, you see a STBY symbol as the missile seeker cools down,. This takes ~3 minutes. After that, the STBY should be replaced by a RDY symbol, indicating that the missile is ready for launch.

Edit: i don't know if it is possible to initiate the cooldown on the ground, maybe weight off wheels is necessary

I can't see any detail in the video so I can't tell if Maverick are ready, do you have a track?

Here is how I do it

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3310957&postcount=9

Not sure if it matters, but try turning on the DMT on, the FLIR on and setting the DP and MC switches to auto.

Which maverick is it? D, G?

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Its the D. On the buttom left RDY was shown, so I thougt Mavericks should be ready. :(

Do you have track? did you try any of the switches I mention?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

When ever you are done with a flight, on the debrief page, you have the option to save a track. Take a short flight showing the problem, press escape, quit and save the track. The track should save to C:\Users\your name here\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Tracks. You can upload it here. Some times they work some times they don't, but it is worth a try.

To whom it may concern,

I tried you track but no luck. The maverick video work like a charm. Some questions,

- Do you have the same problem in single player? ( it seems you tested or crated the track online)

- Do you have any mods installed?

- Can you fly without them?

- If you can, turn them off, does the problem persists?

A suggestion:

Create a simple mission with the AV8B in the air with maverick, single player. No mods. Do you still have the same problem?

To whom it may concern,