Mi-8MTV2 News

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, top notch! Thank you!

Can you tell us anything about the accuracy of the door gunners? Is this being looked at?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

back gunner doesn't fire as well

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

News No35

The helicopter rolls when starting engines and spinning the main rotor.

Nice! Reminds me of the way the Huey shimmies a bit at low RPM.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

When can we expect shaking and rocking effects?

I am enjoying Mi-8 greatly. In my opinion, it is probably the best DCS module. Job well done, Belsimtek.

But vibrations are missing. Each and every person I spoke with who flew in or with Mi-8 said it vibrates (or shakes intensively). They were not pleased with the experience :D . And some even said that tail shakes so much they thought it's gonna snap off.

Of course, if there would be a chance to have multi-crew, I believe that would cement Belsimtek a top module developer.

When can we expect shaking and rocking effects?

I am enjoying Mi-8 greatly. In my opinion, it is probably the best DCS module. Job well done, Belsimtek.

But vibrations are missing. Each and every person I spoke with who flew in or with Mi-8 said it vibrates (or shakes intensively). They were not pleased with the experience :D . And some even said that tail shakes so much they thought it's gonna snap off.

Of course, if there would be a chance to have multi-crew, I believe that would cement Belsimtek a top module developer.

Should be implemented already:

Сamera shake COCKPIT.

Give us a short video with a problem, please. Is this possible?

The UH1 module has a slider that allows you to set the accuracy of the door gunners. The Mi-8 doesn't have this feature.

While I fully support a door gunner that isn't accurate, having a door gunner that rarely fires (back door gunner) or waists 3 full ammo boxes on 1 person of infantry from 15 meters away isn't good either.

Is it possible to add the accuracy slider to the mission editor just like the UH1 module?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Great to see this module just giving and giving.

A fellas gotta wonder how awesome the hind is gonna be!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

what about this gps? ist it working in your tests?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

We have english voices for the crew chief for a very long time. Just check the right avionics and cockpit and you'll get them.

Thank you for the replay, but I already selected english cockpit in settings and explore other settings but I didn't find any such setting that is regarding voice. Please lead me to the setting which set hover voices in english.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language