BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1605 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

Main menu screen's done.

Damn, that's a fine piece of art! Love it :thumbup:

How's the coding of the systems and the FM progressing? :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Main menu screen's done.

Good one, nice!

• Like 1

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not bad at all. Still I'd like to suggest an alternative. How about a scene where the Bo hides behind a treeline waiting to shoot a tank? Something like this:

0141569.jpg?v=v40

It might look a little bit more dramatic when seen from the front though.

this can only be the main screen of the caucassus map lol

• Like 2

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

If it was the Caucassus map though the trees would not be infront of the helicopter but would rather be clipping through it ^^

:lol:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

If it was the Caucassus map though the trees would not be infront of the helicopter but would rather be clipping through it ^^

It might be Caucasus v2, who knows ...

Nice main menu screen btw., Fragger.

Edited by EagleEye

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Mainmenu Screen was all created from scratch by myself. Including the Trees :)

• Like 1

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Mainmenu Screen was all created from scratch by myself. Including the Trees :)

Great work :thumbup:

Btw. how's the coding progressing? :)

Tornado3 small.jpg

Not bad at all. Still I'd like to suggest an alternative. How about a scene where the Bo hides behind a treeline waiting to shoot a tank? Something like this:

0141569.jpg?v=v40

It might look a little bit more dramatic when seen from the front though.

Looks good to me.... desperate and on the edge!

This machines purpose is shown to the correct extreme.

Sweet :D

• Like 1

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

I'm waiting on pre-order...card in hand haha. I really was skeptical of the Gazelle as I am a die hard UH-1 guy. I fly in them for work, I have seen them carry my friends off to be saved, etc. But once I got the Gazelle under control I use the huey for a$$ and trash hauling...sling loading that is. Cannot wait to see this beast!

• Like 2

A-10C/C-101/UH-1H/F-15C/L-39/HAWK/Mi-8/A-10A/P-51/AV-8B N/A

Out of interest, How do you find the Belsimtek Huey model rider11, are you flying a much later model IRL? You happy with what you got?

For me, Polychops are offering the most challenging choppers at the moment and they are good at the gate.... some fine tuning expected, but a superb start in my book.

They choose the toughest choppers to model (light weights) and we love them for it!

Look out belsimtek, these polychops lads ain't bad!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• 4 weeks later...
"....... for a$$ and trash hauling...sling loading that is."

I think it really was called "ash" lol.......

No Sir, it really is called a$$.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there !

I just saw the screens of the stick for the weapon operator, and I have a question:

Will the Bo-105 have such a feature: you're the pilot flying, you put the chopper in hover, you switch to the weapon operator seat, and now your control stick (the physical one, not the ingame stick) is mapped with inputs for the weapon operator ?

That would be really nice and really helpful joystick.gif

After I Fly the Gazelle from Time to Time, wouldn't think that's great Idear, because you can Fly also the Helicopter from the Weapon Seat you would heavy struggle with one joystick for Weapons camera and fly movements.

Don't know DCS able to switch axis from one operation to another.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Hi there !

I just saw the screens of the stick for the weapon operator, and I have a question:

Will the Bo-105 have such a feature: you're the pilot flying, you put the chopper in hover, you switch to the weapon operator seat, and now your control stick (the physical one, not the ingame stick) is mapped with inputs for the weapon operator ?

That would be really nice and really helpful joystick.gif

Gazelle already works like this, if you are in "auto hover" at least...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 2 weeks later...

Some update on the progress of the German BO-105 PAH1A1.

Also some sneak preview on the functionality of the waepaon system (HOT1, HOT2, HOT3) 1f642.png

bo_d1.thumb.jpg.d2b76a8f7b42ff562d8f52c182c908f4.jpg

bo_d2.thumb.jpg.c223deb26ce15c5917801c2b6daa496b.jpg

bo_d3.thumb.jpg.1775090d4c8ab4c4b47e8eca26b734c3.jpg

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB