ECM upgrades

Zeus67

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Zeus, RAZBAM and all people ;)

Thanks for that model of CM system, I enjoy it so much, but I found so difficult to change between programs during combat, I have to view down and switch manually the rotary.

I found at config menu the possibility to assign a key to each program, but I miss one keybinding to "increase" and "decrease" program, and I think it will be great add to make it easy.

I hope you consider it and it could be easy to add.

Thanks one more time ;)

Hi Zeus, RAZBAM and all people ;)

Thanks for that model of CM system, I enjoy it so much, but I found so difficult to change between programs during combat, I have to view down and switch manually the rotary.

I found at config menu the possibility to assign a key to each program, but I miss one keybinding to "increase" and "decrease" program, and I think it will be great add to make it easy.

I hope you consider it and it could be easy to add.

Thanks one more time ;)

That'll get changed I believe Zeus said there will be a next/previous option in the future.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

That'll get changed I believe Zeus said there will be a next/previous option in the future.

Would be great!

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Are there changes on the defaults programs with the update?

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00LD utilizzando Tapatalk

No, but now you can modify it.

To modify the CMD program you must edit the

../../Cockpit/Scripts/SPIRALE.lua file

you will see something like this:

programs = {}

-- User Modifiable program

programs[1] = {}

programs[1]["chaff"] = 6

programs[1]["flare"] = 0

programs[1]["intv"] = 50

programs[1]["cycle"] = 1

programs[1]["c_intv"] = 0

programs[1]["panic"] = 0

programs[10] = {}

programs[10]["chaff"] = 0

programs[10]["flare"] = 32

programs[10]["intv"] = 25

programs[10]["cycle"] = 1

programs[10]["c_intv"] = 0

programs[10]["panic"] = 0

You have to modify the programs[n][x] entries:

chaff = number of chaff bundles to be released

flare = number of flares to be released

intv = time interval between each release

cycle = how many times will the program be repeated

c_intv = time interval between program cycles

panic = not used.

You cannot modify the PANIC program (6 chaff + 3 flares).

The entries 1 thru 10 must exist, otherwise an error will occur.

There must be 10 entries exactly.

Keep the existing index order, otherwise there is a high probability that the programs will get reordered on aircraft load and you won't know how it was reordered.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

You cannot modify the PANIC program (6 chaff + 3 flares).

Why ? Not possible in real life too ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Why ? Not possible in real life too ?

Yes. In rral life it is hardcoded.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Is there going to be an eventual next previous assignment for the CM knob?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

Is there going to be an eventual next previous assignment for the CM knob?

I have added the keyboard binds but have not tested them:

Decoy Release Program Knob Up

Decoy Release Program Knob Down

I have added the keyboard binds but have not tested them:

Decoy Release Program Knob Up

Decoy Release Program Knob Down

So today's release version has that implemented? Or just in house for now.

So today's release version has that implemented? Or just in house for now.

It should be present in today's release.

Does anyone else have problem with the Decoy programs? Our planes dump chaffs when it should be flares and vice versa as well as the cycles doesnt match up

From the top of my head program 4 does 1 chaff and 1 flares, and program 3 drops one flare...

Are we doing something wrong?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum