ED Forums - View Single Post - Quarterly Update Q3 2016
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 09:01 AM   #83
Pman
3rd Party Developer

Pman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
Quick one from me, with the rewrite (which, I support) will the Hawk be re-released in stages or when you get there as a final product? I'm trying to anticipate if it will get worse before it gets better type of thing? Thus, should we expect to see a long period of nothing happening until it catches up? Just trying to set my own expectations here.
Unlikey, the re-write will be pretty much from the ground up, thereby making it incompatible with the existing code. So it will very likely just land as a rework in one major hit with additions later on for expansion on minor functionality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
Ells228, can the hawk T.1 improvement, fixes and more catalogue them as a "2.0" version?
It is important not to confuse the rework with a Hawk T2. It will still be a Hawk T1a just with some new back end code.

Pman

I7 4790k, 16gb RAM, 2 x EVGA 780ti SLI, 1 x 32" 1440p Screen plus stuff...Warthog, Track IR5 and more!

Virtual Horsemen Right Wing Pilot
Great Warbirds Historic Flight

Pman is offline   Reply With Quote