RWR

mikpen14

Hey Folks,

Since the update my RWR no longer indicates/identifies threats around me when i've turned to either semi-auto, or auto on the ECM panel, I am not receiving any audible tones either.

I'm not sure if Im missing a step since the update.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hey Folks,

Since the update my RWR no longer indicates/identifies threats around me when i've turned to either semi-auto, or auto on the ECM panel, I am not receiving any audible tones either.

I'm not sure if Im missing a step since the update.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Small bug when you start in the air. The DA (RWR) switch is in the M position but the RWR is still OFF. Please cycle the switch back to A then M in order to turn it on. It is fixed for next release.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Small bug when you start in the air. The DA (RWR) switch is in the M position but the RWR is still OFF. Please cycle the switch back to A then M in order to turn it on. It is fixed for next release.

It happened to me in cold and dark start too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

I figured that I would continue on with this post instead of opening a new one.

I have now noticed that while dropping a bomb in CCRP mode. I have the diamond for the CCRP in the HUD. when I get within the required distance to lock my target, I press target lock and it will not lock my target for some reason. My target lock when selecting an aircraft target is working fine, just not for CCRP mode.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks, got it working now!

All the bombs still landing long past the target, or am I doing something wrong?

All my drops appeared to by in-line with the target, but long as mentioned!

Yes indeed. Known problem with bombing system.

Until it's fixed you have to aim short of the target, or with the top of the diamond rather than the center. It shouldn't be like that, but it's a work around...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi