"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

Should be ok tonight. Please let us know if you face the same issues.

Greg

Same issues here, was fine in the morning hours though. Seems your ISP peer to some other networks is not stronk enough during peak hours.

Not much you can do about it though I fear.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Is there a summary of round 9 rules somewhere?

If not could you create one? (Preferably on your own forum as a non-commentable sticky thread).

P.s.: Of course I'm on vacation now when it is starting... :D

Hey, you can check here: http://buddyspike.net/news/m/34326321/article/3990971/page/1

The new round thread will open soon as we aim to start the round officially tomorrow.

The SOP will update later.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

I am also experiencing the same issue, as soon as I join and select a slot everyone that was online disappears and game crashes. I've seen a few people experiencing this same issue, i was able to fly all morning and after noon yesterday but after a restart started experiencing this issue.

Have tried doing a continuous ping and experiencing no packet loss. Seems to be only present on buddyspike server.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am also experiencing the same issue, as soon as I join and select a slot everyone that was online disappears and game crashes. I've seen a few people experiencing this same issue, i was able to fly all morning and after noon yesterday but after a restart started experiencing this issue.

Have tried doing a continuous ping and experiencing no packet loss. Seems to be only present on buddyspike server.

Yes happened also to a 373vFS member with a low ping so the problem must be somewhere else. It's weird that it happens to some people. Still looking at it. Thanks for the feedback.

Greg

Should all helicopters have separate lives than the planes? Once my lives are used up in a fighter I can fly the Huey but not the Gazelle.

You are right. Missed to change that. :thumbup:

Greg

Round 9 thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2921518#post2921518

We made many changes in the server that may help in the disconnect issues.

If not it may help in general performance at least.

Please report if the problems are still there.

Greg

I want to register our Squadron for BLUEFOR.

Squadron: 49th Black Diamonds / [49th]

Pilots: [49th] Quasar, [49th] Hammer, [49th] Mindstorm, [49th] Ghostrider, [49th] Sierra_three, [49th] Schmirco

Edited by Schmirco

I want to register our Squadron for BLUEFOR.

Squadron: 49th Black Diamonds / [49th]

Pilots: [49th] Quasar, [49th] Hammer, [49th] Mindstorm, [49th] Ghostrider, [49th] Sierra_three, [49th] Schmirco

Welcome and have fun :thumbup:

What's going on with the server disconnects this round? It's pretty bad, either single players getting disconnected or mass groups. It varies from 10 min apart to an hour or two. Also, most people seem to have a significant decrease in FPS this round as well.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Round 9 thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2921518#post2921518

We made many changes in the server that may help in the disconnect issues.

If not it may help in general performance at least.

Please report if the problems are still there.

Greg

I'll post in the round thread, but whatever changed didn't help, not trying to be rude.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Hey buddyspike is it allowed to host the player counter from the gadget website on other websites? (tried copying the code, won't connect to the server)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Sorry, but I'm confused yet, Can I register my squadron here or in Buddy Spike forum? I see people registering here, but the instructions are to register in Buddy Spike site.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando Tapatalk

Dell U2715H 27" IPS 2560x1440 / 60 Hz; Ryzen 7 7700x; 32gb DDR5 6400; B650M Aorus Pro; Water Cooler Arctic liquid freezer II 280

Just mention it here. It's quite kirfuffled at the moment as there is not real organization to things yet.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Just mention it here. It's quite kirfuffled at the moment as there is not real organization to things yet.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I wonder why you keep posting only negative comments but you are still here posting all the time :music_whistling: The round started one week ago, with players fighting each day. We try to resolve the issue that a number of players face (connection timeout). Since Thursday we have a progress there with less connection timeouts. The issue is still there though.

As mentioned before, registration is optional and you can register in our website (www.buddyspike.net). The reason is to get access to the teams forums. There anyone of the teams can post about strategy etc.

Otherwise you can just jump right into the server and write "red" or "blue" before selecting a slot. After that you will be "registered" to that specific side for the round.

Greg

I wonder why you keep posting only negative comments but you are still here posting all the time :music_whistling: The round started one week ago, with players fighting each day. We try to resolve the issue that a number of players face (connection timeout). Since Thursday we have a progress there with less connection timeouts. The issue is still there though.

As mentioned before, registration is optional and you can register in our website (www.buddyspike.net). The reason is to get access to the teams forums. There anyone of the teams can post about strategy etc.

Otherwise you can just jump right into the server and write "red" or "blue" before selecting a slot. After that you will be "registered" to that specific side for the round.

Greg

Got it, I thought there was a registration that defined his team for the entire campaign.

So to say that a team can even switch sides throughout the campaign?

It's just that I was accustomed to the online campaigns of IL-2, which took place between 2000 and 2005. After that I never flew on simulators.

Dell U2715H 27" IPS 2560x1440 / 60 Hz; Ryzen 7 7700x; 32gb DDR5 6400; B650M Aorus Pro; Water Cooler Arctic liquid freezer II 280

Got it, I thought there was a registration that defined his team for the entire campaign.

So to say that a team can even switch sides throughout the campaign?

It's just that I was accustomed to the online campaigns of IL-2, which took place between 2000 and 2005. After that I never flew on simulators.

Once you have picked a side on the server by typting red/blue in "all chat",

only the admins can change your coalition, and you would need to request that either here or in the existing thread on buddyspike.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy