Caucasus Texture DLC by Starway - Donation page is online

I'm getting some shimmering with the grass....is that normal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done.

Nice Job :thumbup:

"You want me to fly in the back of a tiny little jet with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he´s invincible,

home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam and shoot it before it shoots me?

You´ve gotta be shittin´me!"

Captain Jack Donovan

I'm getting some shimmering with the grass....is that normal?

requesting screenshot

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

Look like missing textures, have you installed them with JSGME?

Yes, but JSGME does not copy the ZIP files for textures over correctly; I had to do them manually.

Thanks for the quick reply; I found the problem.

Reworked building textures are well done. I flew with a chopper to this small unnamed airstrip 18 km NE of Kutaisi, because I remember that HD building mods from other authors were working only with highest LOD, but changed immediately to old ugly texture when switching to lower LODs. The airstrip was the best place to observe this effect on various civilian buildings.

With Starway's ones, all LOD textures seem to switch perfectly. Impressive.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Just donated, so beautiful. Roll on 2.5

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

after installing this mod, my huey stop producing dust while landing , what can be the problem?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I just donated. Good job starway. I hope this pack gets integrated in DCS. Who wants the old textures?:smilewink:

after installing this mod, my huey stop producing dust while landing , what can be the problem?

The textures are so new there is no dust yet.

Starway, I salute you!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Donated! Awesome work starway!

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just donated. Good job starway. I hope this pack gets integrated in DCS. Who wants the old textures?:smilewink:

The textures are so new there is no dust yet.

Because the textures are so new they haven't even started COLLECTING dust yet :megalol:

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p

I hope this pack gets integrated in DCS.

That should no longer be an option.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yes, but JSGME does not copy the ZIP files for textures over correctly; I had to do them manually.

Thanks for the quick reply; I found the problem.

the zip files in the texture folder stay zipped, thats how they are by default!