anyone know those guys?

tobaschi

Another good quote:

For now, we are using the VRS F-18E flight dynamics as a place holder, but we do have our own flight dynamics code in development. However, we are making this for DCS as well, but since Coretex already have plans to develop a Super Hornet for DCS World, we cannot release this as an official module for DCS World.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It is funny how everything is a private mod, lol,

The guy is nothing but an attention troll, using other people's work to get people to like his pages.

You should see the crap he private messages me on facebook when I expose him in the DCS groups.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

AeroFly Creations,

Contrail Sims,

SSL simulations,

Belong to Spencer Lever, and he is NOT a licensed 3rd party Developer, all of his work is ripped.from Other DCS Studios and FSX Studios.

I can assure you that this guy is nothing to do with ED.

Just for the record (as he is proclaiming to be making Typhoon, Tucano, P-40 etc) he is nothing to do us either.

This guy has a reputation within the DCS Community for re-using assets without permission

Nothing to do with us and never will be.

Pman

Noob question(s):

How does he get to produce all this media or is his gallery just a smoke screen made with images that were taken taken from other sites?

I find it a wee bit strange that he claims to have screenshots from DCSW2/EDGE or are those just false claims? They must be.

How does someone even get the material to "rip off"? I think software companies would do anything in their power to protect their intellectual property from access by any unwanted 3rd persons.

Never heard of this guy before...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Noob question(s):

How does he get to produce all this media or is his gallery just a smoke screen made with images that were taken taken from other sites?

I find it a wee bit strange that he claims to have screenshots from DCSW2/EDGE or are those just false claims? They must be.

How does someone even get the material to "rip off"? I think software companies would do anything in their power to protect their intellectual property from access by any unwanted 3rd persons.

Never heard of this guy before...

Google:

Spencer Lever FSX

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?87427-Well-this-is-a-first-for-me!-%28Stolen-model%29

Either way, Its.random.screens and renders, giving the.illusion that he is a full blown.studio.

Leave a comment on his.super bug pit saying VRS and watch how fast he deletes it.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I´m certainly not going to help him get more attention by googling his name ;)

You won't. The rifle came more than a hundred years earlier. :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: