This update is dedicated to DCS MiG-21bis module.
Change Log 188.8.131.52582 Update 3
First Phase of Performance Improvements:
– Improved graphical performance by batching materials.
– Reduced Cockpit VRAM footprint by 30%
– Reduced Triangle Count in Cockpit by 20%.
– Built new, 5-Stage LoD meshes with diminishing geometry and texture load.
- Redefined payload to utilize the Eagle Dynamics R-60M
- Fixed R-60M and R-60A warehouse listing
- Tuned SAU Landing Modes
- Improved SAU recovery mode to avoid 0g (Engine Stall) situations.
- Implemented common keybind for SPS-141 and ASO countermeasures release.
- Fixed engine stop when fuel pumps are off
- Fixed all stations firing unguided rockets.
- Fixed ASP gunsight for S-24 and Grom payloads.
- Fixed canopy lock after refit.
- SAU Stabilize mode: implemented hold attitude button & filtered stick inputs.
- Corrected several input issues (doubling, incorrectly labeled)
- Added multiple joystick axes for custom mapping.
- Added high AoA shake (regardless of cockpit shake setting level)
- Taxiing and Braking now more restrictive.
- Implemented Tyre damage in case of high-speed braking without engaging ABS.
- Fixed Landing Lights OFF/ON sharing same keyboard input.
- Fixed SPRD-99 Visual Effects.
- Fixed missing tooltips.
- Fixed incorrect tooltip localization (EN in RU, etc.)
- Fixed front SPO-10 coverage area overlap.
- Fixed R-60 missiles being torn off their hard-points.
- Fixed cockpit lights being stuck in ON or OFF states.
- Updated RU, EN, CN, SRB manuals
- Fixed Flare drop sound being played without flares being available.
- Fixed RSBN Needle Flickering
- Fixed incorrect Mach indication.
- Fixed side-ways nose-cone movement (introduced in Update #2)
- Corrected triple fuel tank (800L + 2x 400L) capability.
- Corrected various missions, mission images, and mission text.
- Added destroyed “hulk” model and textures.
- Temporarily removed Tactical Numbering (pending performance improvement)
- Improved various cockpit textures.
- Fixed black pylons on outer wing fuel tanks