I have asked an ED team member to peek in on this thread as its very odd, we will see if we can figure something out.

Please post the solution for us curious types.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team

Guys, issue with TF-51D input is known, we plan to fix it in the nearest time.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Here is my screen with my Control-Options :

screen1.jpg

As you see, only a TF-51D Easy (Einfach) option.

This is my folder in USER/SAVED GAMES/DCS/CONFIG/INPUT :

folder.jpg

I am using Windows 7. My friend will post his screens for himself.

I have also the Problem that my TF-51D control sheet is complete Empty.

Here is my screen for example:

http://www.hms-development.de/Hope/tf-51D-fail.png

I tried to reinstall 3 timesw ( clean install after deleting all folders incl the User folders and reg cleaning. )

We also tried to copy TF-51D folder from another player to my user config input... that caused DCS to crash during start.

There is no way to export / import or change anything.

EDIT: Im running windows 8.1 Professional on an AMD Phenom II and a R9 270 GPU.

Edited by Hope0042

I add a screenshot displaying the Issue i wrote on page 1. Its the same like on top of this page from "Hope".

After Game restart, all was fine again, The loading bar " list is populated" in Control Screen does not show up everytime properly, so it looks to me.

click for large Image

by526cx7.jpg

by526cx7_jpg.htm

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

I have also the Problem that my TF-51D control sheet is complete Empty.

Here is my screen for example:

http://www.hms-development.de/Hope/tf-51D-fail.png

I tried to reinstall 3 timesw ( clean install after deleting all folders incl the User folders and reg cleaning. )

We also tried to copy TF-51D folder from another player to my user config input... that caused DCS to crash during start.

There is no way to export / import or change anything.

EDIT: Im running windows 8.1 Professional on an AMD Phenom II and a R9 270 GPU.

EDIT Update.

Seems the last 44 MB Patch fixed it. Did not testet to fly now but Tabs are there and i can change everything.

it's gotta be a file/folder read issue, I think I'd had it once while jumping through the menu's quickly.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

it's gotta be a file/folder read issue, I think I'd had it once while jumping through the menu's quickly.

I had same (before most recent patch) when changing settings for the new joystick. I have not tried with patched version yet.

Steps to reproduce were something similar to this (sorry, did not make notes at the time):

1) enter options, change controls

2) load mission, fly and tryout controls

3) quit to main menu, enter options and open controls-tab

Repeat quickly a few times. Seemed to be more likely when computer was under heavy load (lots of read/write going on).

Added this just in case this helps tracking down the problem.

Edit: default page in controls was usually P-51D Real controls for some reason. Also this had more options to "scan" for when entering so might have some effect as well.

Edit2: after some attempts could not repeat with latest patched version (1.2.8.27915)

Edited by kazereal

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."