ED Forums - View Single Post - RAZBAM T-2 Buckeye Flight Model Development
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 02:50 PM   #74
CptSmiley
3rd Party Developer

CptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really niceCptSmiley is just really nice

A quick update guys. Work has been slow going as many features and functionality are taking a ton of time to learn how to integrate with the SDK. Pretty much all the systems are modeled but I am unable to perform final integration and am also awaiting the final revisions of the cockpit and external models.

In the mean time, I have been working on the flight models for our other projects so stay tuned.
"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”
― Carl Sagan
CptSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote