Su-33

combatace

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thank you for this great model, combatace. Excelent work! I've never used external views so much as during last few hours... :-)

Just a small suggestion: could you please start using version numbers when you upload updated/fixed/changed model? That way it is easier to check lockonfiles and find out if your model has been updated since my last visit, or not. I have downloaded your model 3 times, now I have three archives, with the same filename, but different size...

• Like 1

Please let me Templates

I want to do to the skin for this model

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=51984&d=1306861971

Sorry for bad English translator Google

Edited by Nonexistent

>>>Да, я не считаю, что турция права в ситуации со сбитым СУ-24.

Please let me Templates

I want to do to the skin for this model

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=51984&d=1306861971

Sorry for bad English translator Google

They are there on lockonfiles.com. Also, just add _01, _02 and so on at the end of the texture file name for the number of skins you make and just update the skins file with it..

Edited by combatace

I know and I can just say that I have not binded anyone to use my work, its free and everyone is free to use it. I did my best according to my skills so I have nothing more to say about it.

I know and I can just say that I have not binded anyone to use my work, its free and everyone is free to use it. I did my best according to my skills so I have nothing more to say about it.

Thank you for your work!

Your model is much better for my eyes!

>>>Да, я не считаю, что турция права в ситуации со сбитым СУ-24.

No, I don't have time for that and even if I change anything it will be on the present set of skins, so you can skin it however you like it.

@Nonexistent: If you are making the skins just make sure you redo the lines and nuts on the main wings texture because I have copied them from old model templates as I'm not good at photoshop.

Edited by combatace
  • Like 1

You have done a wonderful job. I am grateful for that.

• Like 1

You have done a wonderful job. I am grateful for that.

He did. Su-33 was the only one neglected from lockon. Combatace's work is legendary :thumbup:

• Like 1

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

1.Execellent work Su-33.:thumbup:

2.Nice launch Kh-31

[ATTACH]52003[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52004[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52005[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~