ED Forums - View Single Post - Black Shark Twin monitor
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
PeterP
Veteran

PeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to behold

Please post your systems in the same form like I ask in this post:
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...62#post1135662
You can leave out point 2 as you don't use a TH2GO.
Quote:
Hi darrenkarp,
I have a TH2GO unit and I could do some tests this weekend to solve your problem. Therefor I have to reconfigure it in the same (very unusal way- from my point of view ) way like you have.

To do this I need some more Information from you:

I need your exact desktop configuration.
Please post a screen-shot of the windows properties like this sample:
Spoiler:

Also post a screen-shot of your Matrox PowerDesk setup.
sample:
Spoiler:

Used operating system and version of DCS:Warthog.

Post your Options.lua

Optional a photo of your monitor setup environment. This will help me to find out what you want to obtain in the end.
sample:
Spoiler:

also describe in simple words what you want to see at each display.

This will give me enough Information to simulate your environment and see if I can reproduce the faulty behaviour and find a working solution for you.
Is the Geforce GTX295 in your sig still actual ?I have in mind to create a SoftTh profile for you that will allow you to use the fullscreen option checked and this will give you some extra-frames too.

With fullscreen on in BlackShark there will be (If done properly)no miss-alignment in the MP screen and you will reach all options.

Last edited by PeterP; 08-24-2013 at 05:05 PM.
PeterP is offline   Reply With Quote