Jump to content

gerrah

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I'm using TM HOTAS Cougar and my Ant Elev rotary works in DCS like it's range would be cut by 90%. Changing curves won't do a thing because it will apply to the rest 10%. If I slightly move my rotary it will go to the end of scale ingame. In foxy analyser it's working correctly.
×
×
  • Create New...