I've started getting a crash on start up. I've looked at the Logs but they make no sense to me so, don't know what is causing it. I played, then closed the game, and when I came back for another session a couple of hours later it crashed on start and hasn't run since.
So far I have:
- Steam Verified the integrity of the game files.
- Updated NVidia Drivers (v456.71).
- Uninstalled and re-installed DCS (including trying a different location).
- Run sfc /scannow (nothing came up)
- Renamed/moved the DCS saved game directory.
- Tried just the base game with no DLC in stable and open beta