ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   AvioDev (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=338)
-   -   Mirage F1 (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=127614)

dartuil 12-27-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuanOscar (Post 2618127)
We are still gathering documentation and info, to study the project, but most probably EE variant.

Thank you buddy.

myHelljumper 12-27-2015 10:40 PM

As far as I know, the mirage F-1 is a french made aircraft used by the french air-force and many other air-forces.

So, why doing an export version only ?
It's cool for the Spanish guys, they get their specific plane.
I'm french so you might think french bias(which is true :lol:)

Let me reformulate :

We are getting an F-18, which is an american plane, so it would be weird to have a CF-188A(Canada) or a AF-18A(Australia) or a EF-18A(Spain) and no F/A-18A(US Navy).

So my point is : It's totally ok if you do a F-1EE but give us a F-1A, C or CT which were used by french air-force.

No hate here only talk.

pepin1234 12-27-2015 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myHelljumper (Post 2618300)
As far as I know, the mirage F-1 is a french made aircraft used by the french air-force and many other air-forces.

So, why doing an export version only ?
It's cool for the Spanish guys, they get their specific plane.
I'm french so you might think french bias(which is true :lol:)

Let me reformulate :

We are getting an F-18, which is an american plane, so it would be weird to have a CF-188A(Canada) or a AF-18A(Australia) or a EF-18A(Spain) and no F/A-18A(US Navy).

So my point is : It's totally ok if you do a F-1EE but give us a F-1A, C or CT which were used by french air-force.

No hate here only talk.

You are misunderstanding the idea. The USAF is an active user of their hardware. So that mean whatever American fighter you make surely have some real combat history. In the case of the Mirage F-1 we can simulate a pass war easily with a version with avionic similar to the real F-1 active combat version. (Iraq F-1E)

If one version never have taken part in a conflict and never have been wide produced Version as make of this a standar version in DCS then how you can simulate a conflict with a non real combat experience version

Iraq is the most important user of the F-1 after France, also the rest of exported F-1 are similar to E version.

If the EE version is avionic improved (radar, systems) how you gone limit this capability in the editor?

dartuil 12-27-2015 11:06 PM

Im french like you and I dont care which country used the variant.
All I care is to have the most advanced F1 possible.

pepin1234 12-27-2015 11:22 PM

I hope ED take count on this. First should have priority the Wide produced and active combat versions than an Advanced and poor produced version.

Spain had the F-1E too, so should not be a problem. A sub version like the EE could be an add-on for the main version.

A good example is what is going to do ED with the L-39C and L-39ZA

myHelljumper 12-27-2015 11:25 PM

I do not agree with your point , I think the priority is to get the plane version used by the air-force from the manufacturer country.

That only engage me and I would understand if the devs want to do the plane their country used.

pepin1234 12-27-2015 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myHelljumper (Post 2618367)
I do not agree with your point , I think the priority is to get the plane version used by the air-force from the manufacturer country.

What I understand about that you said. We should fallow our own national interest first and then the international community wishes for a high simulation. Pathetic...

dartuil 12-27-2015 11:31 PM

To be honest Both have AG and AA which one is the most advanced I dont know.

myHelljumper 12-27-2015 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepin1234 (Post 2618378)
What I understand about that you said. We should fallow our own national interest first and then the international community wishes for a high simulation. Pathetic...

Am I pathetic ? :noexpression:

I will take another example : the F-5

The US used the F-5E AFAIK but more modern export version exist like F-5S, EM, T or TIII.

I would not understand if we get only the F-5S and not the F-5E because it can shoot AMRAAM and the american one can't.

AGAIN no hate juste an exchange of opinions.

pepin1234 12-28-2015 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartuil (Post 2618379)
To be honest Both have AG and AA which one is the most advanced I dont know.

Will be nice know the features of the F-1EE radar