ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   AvioDev (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=338)
-   -   Mirage F1 (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=127614)

JuanOscar 01-07-2015 11:06 AM

There is still nothing official about the Mirage. We are working already on what will be our next module, and as soon as we can make it officially, you will hear it here. :)

Thanks to be interested in our next project, sure the future will brings interesting things!

dartuil 01-07-2015 06:34 PM

All my hope are on french fighters. Bored with F-15C.

cichlidfan 01-07-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagrum (Post 2283909)
Don't like it? Then buy them separately ... :oD

...or not at all.

kontiuka 01-07-2015 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagrum (Post 2283909)
Even better, if they (and other 3rd party devs that have trainers in their portfolio) would bundle them together with "full grown" aircraft. And add a fitting campaign to it. (Who will buy the trainers if by then there are dozens of other aircraft are available ... one day, eventually ...)

Something like
39 USD for Trainer
49 USD for Fighter A
49 USD for Fighter B
etc.
and then
69 USD for Trainer+Fighter X+Training Campaign

And then you need to pass the training campaign to "unlock" the fighter! And yes, unless you pass the campaign, you will not be able to use it, not in that campaign nor anywhere else (even not in own missions) - like DRM protected (or similar mechanism) :o) Don't like it? Then buy them separately ... :oD

I might go for something like that. I want to support ED and third parties but I just can't get excited about trainers as I'm not overly interested in aerobatics so paying $50 for one ... menh. My opinion might change if we get more realistic ATC and working VORs (theyz a little wonky right now).

Tango 01-07-2015 09:02 PM

Quote:

and working VORs (theyz a little wonky right now).
Which aircraft has VOR capability?

Best regards,
Tango.

kontiuka 01-07-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tango (Post 2284494)
Which aircraft has VOR capability?

The Huey, for one. Not sure about other modules.

Tango 01-07-2015 11:37 PM

I've written VOR radios, but none of our aircraft use them (yet).

Best regards,
Tango.

kontiuka 01-08-2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tango (Post 2284575)
I've written VOR radios, but none of our aircraft use them (yet)

Cool. I was just really using VOR as an example and just continuing Flagrum's thought process. Convincing ATC, working beacons, a training campaign, trainer / fighter package .. just things that would entice me personally. Not to say the C-101 doesn't look great. Been keeping my eye on it. :)

Tango 01-08-2015 02:34 AM

If it is systems fidelity and modeling you are looking for, then you will definitely find that in the C-101! This is designed from the ground up to be a high fidelity training product, with input from type-rated pilots and engineers. :thumbup:

Best regards,
Tango.

Tango 01-08-2015 07:48 AM

My bad! EB has VOR radio implemented!!

Best regards,
Tango.