ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   AvioDev (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=338)
-   -   Mirage F1 (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=127614)

Iberian 10-26-2014 10:50 PM

I find the C-101 very interesting aircraft choice, and i can't wait to fly it. I'm an aviation lover so I would even buy a Cessna 172 module if someone was to make one. So to that person that thinks the trainers are less interesting, I'm sure a lot of ppl don't share that thought.

In a way the "simpler" aircraft servers as a way for new groups of developers to get an understanding of how to apply their skills withinthe DCS world platform, so later they can try with a more complex aircraft.

Now back on the topic at hand, the Mirage F1 has battled vs MiG21s often, it would be a great DCS opponent. :)

DocSigma 10-27-2014 12:36 PM

Let the Devs develop what they want to develop; they invested the capitol and time affording them that right. My advice is to be grateful that there is constructive - and very productive - cooperation between ED and third party developers enabling expansion of the DCS world/environment. Be patient; and, in time, i'm sure there will be an ample number of combat modules developed that will satiate your combat experience need.

We are mere mortals, and cannot know the minds of the devs :)

JuanOscar 10-27-2014 07:34 PM

Back to the Mirage F1, is an aircraft really close to the team in many ways, with some work done on it in the past... So we would like to develop the Mirage F1 for sure.

But we have to go step by step, due it is not only depending on us. So we cannot announce anything officially so far... patience :)

Stratos 10-30-2014 02:35 PM

So we can train on the C101 then move to the F.1... one day of course

Poker 10-30-2014 07:09 PM

The future looks cool isn´t?
Training on C-101EB, as we are the best in our virtual air force academy :D we can choose our first combat assignment between:
- Mirage F.1 (who knows, maybe...)
- ED F-18
- VEAO Eurofighter

Almost the same as the real Spanish Air Force! :thumbup: . Someone please add the F-5B in between and that completes the saga...

BTW I was at Aire75, a pleasure to greet you guys at the stand!

JM

Stratos 10-30-2014 07:29 PM

That's my idea too, a virtual spanish AF.

Iberian 11-01-2014 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 2217762)
That's my idea too, a virtual spanish AF.

I used to run a group of Spanish AF for Flight sim a few years ago (EAE Ejercito del Aire Español) :) It would be cool to have one in DCS

kazereal 12-05-2014 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iberian (Post 2214327)
I find the C-101 very interesting aircraft choice, and i can't wait to fly it. I'm an aviation lover so I would even buy a Cessna 172 module if someone was to make one. So to that person that thinks the trainers are less interesting, I'm sure a lot of ppl don't share that thought.

I am much the same way. There are interesting things to in all kinds of aircraft and endless amount of things where people can improve their skills.

I am looking forward to both C-101 and F1 from Aviodev as additions to the growing fleet of aircraft in DCS :)

emg 12-05-2014 01:41 PM

More 60's and 70's jets would be great for DCS. MiG-21 is soo lonely. I'd preorder an F1 for sure.

Slipp 12-05-2014 03:11 PM

I'm skipping the C-101, but I'm very eager to throw money your way if you make Mirage F1, or any other combat jet for that matter. :)