ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   AvioDev (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=338)
-   -   Mirage F1 (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=127614)

mattebubben 01-27-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terence44 (Post 2658354)
I have the impression that ya some words of the cockpit in French.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartuil (Post 2658358)
+1 some word are in french and some in english.
I make room for hornet , F1 , f14 and hormuz.


Quote:

Originally Posted by JuanOscar (Post 2632195)
And take in count at the end is a french aircraft, even 90% of the cockpit was remain in french labels during the service, and manual were never translated into spanish, forcing pilots and maitenance people, to study the original language to be able to learn the aircraft.http://forums.eagle.ru/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Full Post
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...5&postcount=88

So yes even if its the Spanish variant most of the text was still in french (as that was the factory standard)

terence44 01-27-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattebubben (Post 2658371)
So yes even if its the Spanish variant most of the text was still in french (as that was the factory standard)

Ah ok

mattebubben 01-27-2016 08:23 PM

So if it is the F1E that is being made.

What kind of Air-Ground Munitions can it carry.

And also what IR guided missiles will it get? only rear aspect missiles or both Rear aspect and All aspect missiles?

Will it be able to use any type of advanced air-ground munitions?

Is it able to use a Targeting pod like the Atlis?
(that was used with the F1 but dont know if it was compatible with the E)

Would be very interested in getting more knowledge about its Weapons capabilities.

Fer_Fer 01-27-2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattebubben (Post 2658426)
So if it is the F1E that is being made.

What kind of Air-Ground Munitions can it carry.

And also what IR guided missiles will it get? only rear aspect missiles or both Rear aspect and All aspect missiles?

Will it be able to use any type of advanced air-ground munitions?

Is it able to use a Targeting pod like the Atlis?
(that was used with the F1 but dont know if it was compatible with the E)

Would be very interested in getting more knowledge about its Weapons capabilities.

Well, Super 530F's and R550's are a given, likewise, since this is the spanish version, im guessing it will come with sidewinders as well.

Now for A2G munitions, i only know that the Iraqi's used on the EQ, which might differ from the EE, but that one had the following
- Excocet
- Beluga clusterbombs
- dumb bombs.

in addition, it has access to podded Jammers and Flare dispensers.

Cik 01-28-2016 01:32 AM

excited for this thing, we desperately need these and other mirage variants to fill out the forces of middle eastern countries from 70-90 or so.

Zulu 01-28-2016 05:55 AM

Damn, I really wish you guys had chosen the CZ or AZ... but oh well maybe you guys can include some South African skins :)

Looking forwards to it.

MiG21bisFishbedL 01-28-2016 06:07 AM

I really want to get this, but I have to be a bit of a wet blanket. The progress with C-101? It's been lackluster.

I'm a fan of the F-1, to be certain and I'll be honest: I WANT to get this, but I'm hoping things pick up with the C-101 so that my concerns are put to rest.

Hook47 01-28-2016 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fer_Fer (Post 2658451)
Well, Super 530F's and R550's are a given, likewise, since this is the spanish version, im guessing it will come with sidewinders as well.

Now for A2G munitions, i only know that the Iraqi's used on the EQ, which might differ from the EE, but that one had the following
- Excocet
- Beluga clusterbombs
- dumb bombs.

in addition, it has access to podded Jammers and Flare dispensers.

Oh god, not the 530s or 550s!!!! :lol:

I'll by strapping side winders.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG21bisFishbedL (Post 2658680)
I really want to get this, but I have to be a bit of a wet blanket. The progress with C-101? It's been lackluster.

I'm a fan of the F-1, to be certain and I'll be honest: I WANT to get this, but I'm hoping things pick up with the C-101 so that my concerns are put to rest.

I have to agree. My faith in this dev has been shaken to the core with the C-101. It's finish is still no where in sight based on what we know... It is proper for Aviodev to be investing time in a new module when we know nothing about when the C-101 will be done except "Soon"? I can't answer this, and I would love a Mirage F1, but the C-101 needs to be finished first.

MiG21bisFishbedL 01-28-2016 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsey (Post 2658703)
Oh god, not the 530s or 550s!!!! :lol:

I'll by strapping side winders.



I have to agree. My faith in this dev has been shaken to the core with the C-101. It's finish is still no where in sight based on what we know... It is proper for Aviodev to be investing time in a new module when we know nothing about when the C-101 will be done except "Soon"? I can't answer this, and I would love a Mirage F1, but the C-101 needs to be finished first.

That said, the recent fixes they produced are definitely a silver lining. I was very happy to see that and I'm hoping CC isn't too far off.

JuanOscar 01-28-2016 07:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, work on F1 is not delaying in any case the C-101, as modelling work on C-101 is complete. So were are gathering the info and contacts needed for the F1 and working on model.

But regarding the C-101 the area where we are working is coding CC systems and AFM. We understand your concerns, as is not the perfect situation we would like, but when you face problems, the only way to fix them is with more work, patience and positive attitude, and that is what we are doing. :)

The screnshoot posted of the cockpit is in a very early stage, so you and also we, will have the chance to compare in the futuro.

It's a F1EE cockpit, in case you were wondering.

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.ph...1&d=1453968820
http://forums.eagle.ru/F1EE.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.