ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   Multi-Monitor Support (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=483)
-   -   Multimonitor flashing issue (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=199458)

InteR 01-07-2018 04:14 PM

Multimonitor flashing issue

Hi guys, from latest versions of DCS World, I am having "flashes" (flickering) problems in my 2º and 3º monitors (2x monitors lilliput 8" USB), where I display MFDS.

In a mission, I display correctly my MFDs (from A.10C, Harrier), but I can see a random flashes, in my two monitors.

I could check that this flashes depend on how I am looking for: When there are lot head movement (with trackir), It is possible You can see flashes easily...

I link a video about You can see in the screens.

I think there is a post about this, but now I can't find It, so sorry If I duplicate this issue.

EDIT:

I have a friend with two minitors, and use one of them for export two MFDS. He has the same problem with flickering in DCS World, like me.

Thanks You.

USSR_Rik 01-08-2018 10:20 AM

How do you export picture?

InteR 01-08-2018 10:52 AM

Hi USSR Rik, my friend and I use MFD SETUP.LUA at \Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Config\MonitorSetup.

The export MFDS did work fine, but since latest DCS WOrld updates, We start to see random flashes (in secondary and 3º monitor), in relation with where we are watching for.

In my video (In the link firs post), You can see the efects of the flashing. It was happening when I was zooming to sea with sun reflects. But the flashes happen anywhere.

The flashes are differents depending where You are watching. The flashes are almost always elongated rays, from left to right.

Coug4r 01-08-2018 01:04 PM

I also see these flashes, running DCS on 3 monitors with a 2 monitors size viewport and these flashes occur outside the viewport. Seen it in 1.5.8 stable and 2.2, they're probably just lights or beams coming from lights especially visible while taxiing on an airport in the dark.

fox2bravo 01-08-2018 01:10 PM

Same problem here

Habu_69 01-08-2018 01:29 PM

I have a similar setup, but run my 2 MFDS monitors from the DVI outputs on a second vid card. I see no vid anomolies on either 1.5.8 or 2.2 latest updates.

smallberries 01-08-2018 01:36 PM

I have been seeing them on one USB MFD. Also only recently.

Auntystatic 01-08-2018 06:08 PM

same problem for me they flash white like lightning bolts, my 2 mfd monitors are run from the on-board intel gfx card, my main monitors are on a gtx1070ti card

Habu_69 01-08-2018 09:23 PM

OS may be a factor here also. Mine is Win 10 up to date. Nvidia driver is 378.49.

feefifofum 01-08-2018 09:35 PM

I believe this is related to the taxi/landing light being on, at least in my case it clears up as soon as I shut it off. As the landing light doesn't truly turn "off" in FC3 aircraft (notice it illuminate your cockpit as the gear retracts) the flashing can persist if you don't remember to turn the landing light off.

In my case, I use an HDMI port for my main display and a second DVI-D port for a single second screen, where I export both MFDs. I am running a GeForce 1080 FE and Windows 8.1.