ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   RAZBAM (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=184402)

DoomEngine 05-10-2017 01:58 AM

what a strange bird- i've never seen one. It's like a small jet inside, but with a propeller...odd. :huh:

Vitormouraa 05-10-2017 02:00 AM

AKA Turboprop...

DoomEngine 05-10-2017 02:03 AM

My only proximity with propeller driven craft was the OV-10 and the Osprey when i was in the USMC.

OH, and the C-130...:doh:

jdkirk904 06-06-2017 02:55 PM

Well, what's happening with the A-29B, it's like a grave yard here.

frixon28 06-08-2017 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdkirk904 (Post 3160886)
Well, what's happening with the A-29B, it's like a grave yard here.

I am sure once the AV-8B NA comes out we'll get some info, the devs are very busy right now...
Though I am very excited to get more info after!:thumbup:

muamshai 06-08-2017 02:36 PM

Awesome. This aircraft is going to be a good target practice even for MiG-15 and helis

twistking 06-08-2017 03:07 PM

can the tucano be flown solo? meaning that the pilot has all the weapon and navigation controls availabe?
that would allow a bit more flexibility, since you would not always need a 2nd player or AI for the backseat.

really looking forward to this one. it's the most unique aircraft in the pipeline and will probably make for super itneresting missions with a shift to smaller enagements or interesting roles in complex combat environments (afac etc.).

jdkirk904 06-08-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muamshai (Post 3162547)
Awesome. This aircraft is going to be a good target practice even for MiG-15 and helis

Just don't get into a turning dog fight with the A-29B, I suspect he has the advantage.:pilotfly:

frixon28 06-08-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdkirk904 (Post 3162599)
Just don't get into a turning dog fight with the A-29B, I suspect he has the advantage.:pilotfly:

Oh and Super Tucano has an actually useful gunsight on the HUD, only the MiG-15 which has the most useless gun sight....
Oh and he has advanced sidewinders...those too

Sydy 06-09-2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistking (Post 3162583)
can the tucano be flown solo? meaning that the pilot has all the weapon and navigation controls availabe?
that would allow a bit more flexibility, since you would not always need a 2nd player or AI for the backseat.

really looking forward to this one. it's the most unique aircraft in the pipeline and will probably make for super itneresting missions with a shift to smaller enagements or interesting roles in complex combat environments (afac etc.).


Hi twistking,

Yes, both A-29A and A-29B can be flow solo.

B model is used mostly for instruction.

All the best,

Sydy


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.