ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   RAZBAM (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=184402)

Jester986 04-20-2018 06:50 PM

Dude, whatever... I'm happy with the Mirage and I'm happy with the progress of the Harrier. I'll definitely buy the A-29 and the Mig. If you disagree don't but them. Boom. Problem solved.

Vitormouraa 04-20-2018 10:58 PM

But it doesn't change the fact that RAZBAM releases their modules and almost forget them after a while. Then they move onto the next.

Very active and good communication during the development, and then it goes silent once the module is released.

rjetster1 04-20-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F900EX (Post 3458988)
So your ok paying a lot of money for an incomplete module that given by Razdam's completion history on the M2000c 3+ years later with a lot of promises and assurances still is not completed.

Why would it any different for the A-29b ?

Maybe you need to review the below thread ....

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195798&page=45

Razbam mentioned his is roadmap thread "Also, we are putting final touches to the M2000C module" that was well over a year ago lol .. "final touches" :megalol: have you seen the outstanding bug/incomplete list in the M2000c page ?

I’m completely fine with it… for me it’s simple.
I understand the complexities of developing and the risks when purchasing a module at this level. I believe the method is working through short term failures to gain long term success, which applies to every developer. Razbam understands the investment of time and money plus success and failure to develop their products, or they would not be in business.
Their modules are amazing and constantly evolving, and they will continue to update them. There is no such thing as a “completion history” on a platform that is constantly evolving while attempting to simulate real life. Think about it, we have been given the luxury to purchase a product that comes with years and years of support and updates. I do not see myself losing trust in Razbam and they are certainly not losing perspective. We are extremely lucky they are developing DCS modules for pennies on the dollar.
I respect your opinion F900EX… but try to find the positive things that are happening with DCS and developers like Razbam in contrast to the unfairness you feel.

F900EX 04-21-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjetster1 (Post 3459386)
I’m completely fine with it… for me it’s simple.
I understand the complexities of developing and the risks when purchasing a module at this level. I believe the method is working through short term failures to gain long term success, which applies to every developer. Razbam understands the investment of time and money plus success and failure to develop their products, or they would not be in business.
Their modules are amazing and constantly evolving, and they will continue to update them. There is no such thing as a “completion history” on a platform that is constantly evolving while attempting to simulate real life. Think about it, we have been given the luxury to purchase a product that comes with years and years of support and updates. I do not see myself losing trust in Razbam and they are certainly not losing perspective. We are extremely lucky they are developing DCS modules for pennies on the dollar.
I respect your opinion F900EX… but try to find the positive things that are happening with DCS and developers like Razbam in contrast to the unfairness you feel.

That's a fair reply and I respect you opinion also, I've read most of the issues and the history behind the M2000c and the Harrier and I feel for the players who have spend good money on the bases that Razbam will see the Modules from start to finish, like Vitormouraa stated above, Razbam has been amazing on "selling the dream", "Very active and good communication during the development, and from the another discussion again I think this is a very important view as mentioned by fjacobsen ... "So shortly after early access the "economic" motivation declines and it becomes more important to get the next money cow ready for early access". Personally I think this is a very good point.

I might be new around DCS but I have been playing aircraft sim platforms since the Vic-20 (Flight Path 737), in my personal career I have been in Aviation for 20+ years, buying, financing aircraft. For many years when I sold corporate jets, transparency and communication are vital for a smooth transaction, my point is Prowler111 stated in the road map thread
"Also, we are putting final touches to the M2000C module. Deadlines have been set" What happened to this??

All I am saying is the people having bought the module should at least be given a realistic timeline of when RazBam expect to complete the module. Bugs and issues are separate, I don't expect every minor issue to be fixed, but again players (customers) who bought the M2000c and Harrier should get what was sold/promised to them, that's where I really feel RAZBAM have been unfair here.

Communication does not cost anything ... The last update I can find was in January, we are nearly in May, how come it takes so long to get an answer? there have been plenty of posts regarding this issue and not one reply from any of the RAZBAM group. They are on here on a weekly bases.

I'm a fair, reasonable guy, I am very patient and I do not like being negative but it's not nice when players who have supported over all the years and now have given up because they feel what was told to them will never happen, meanwhile other modules are been promoted in the same way the M2000c was. It all goes back to what fjacobsen said above.

7rooper 05-17-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamespejam (Post 3407200)

This is one from our beloved air force -FAC-.
I'm so happy that Razbam is working on this

rjetster1 05-17-2018 09:14 PM

Beautiful pic!!

Stratos 05-30-2018 08:26 PM

Any update on the A29? Lebanon is operating them already, when will be our turn? Remember Lebanon will be fully enclosed in the Syria map in works by ED.

https://i.imgur.com/tiG43WN.jpg

rjetster1 05-31-2018 01:55 PM

Love this pic!!

schroedi 05-31-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 3506149)
Remember Lebanon will be fully enclosed in the Syria map in works by ED.
]

How do you know that?

Stratos 06-01-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schroedi (Post 3509051)
How do you know that?

Is Syria map covers as north as Incirlik, and as south as Ramat David, LEbanon is just in the middle.