ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   DCS: Supercarrier (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=715)
-   -   Interaction with non-Hornet AI (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267688)

JayBird 03-28-2020 12:17 AM

Interaction with non-Hornet AI
 
Weve seen the Super Carrier interact with Hornets, however we havent seen it with AI specific aircraft such as the S-3 or E-2.

Will the deck crew and carrier be able to provide similar operations with these aircraft? Could we see them in the next video Wags?

Thanks.

Steve Gee 03-28-2020 01:45 AM

Nice request, I'd enjoy seeing a AI flight ops video myself.

Bloodhound57 03-28-2020 11:59 AM

I saw an E-2 moving onto a CAT in the trailer video. I think they should be in there.

Wags 03-28-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBird (Post 4261757)
Weve seen the Super Carrier interact with Hornets, however we havent seen it with AI specific aircraft such as the S-3 or E-2.

Will the deck crew and carrier be able to provide similar operations with these aircraft? Could we see them in the next video Wags?

Thanks.

Yes, they do. I'll try to make a video later.

Thanks

toni 03-28-2020 03:43 PM

And concerning the new Arleigh Burke and the in game Ticonderoga, would be possible implementing different Names/ Numbers to choose from when building missions on the Editor ?

JayBird 03-28-2020 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wags (Post 4262519)
Yes, they do. I'll try to make a video later.

Thanks

Thank you!

JayBird 03-28-2020 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toni (Post 4262530)
And concerning the new Arleigh Burke and the in game Ticonderoga, would be possible implementing different Names/ Numbers to choose from when building missions on the Editor ?

I'd imagine this will be present at some point during EA


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.