ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   RAZBAM (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=184402)

jamespejam 05-27-2019 11:44 AM

No interior, couldn´t spot much evolution from past months either.. looks like it´s not in the top of the priority list for Razbam, unfortunatelly.. That´s the only module in development that I would put my money on currently. Will have to wait a couple of years to see it coming to life I guess.

jojo 05-27-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamespejam (Post 3926401)
No interior, couldn´t spot much evolution from past months either.. looks like it´s not in the top of the priority list for Razbam, unfortunatelly.. That´s the only module in development that I would put my money on currently. Will have to wait a couple of years to see it coming to life I guess.

It has been said the current priority is to finish the released modules, which is a good thing.

Razbam is being beaten because of modules aren't finished, you can't blame them for not pushing another one...

Nooch 05-27-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo (Post 3926408)
It has been said the current priority is to finish the released modules, which is a good thing.

Razbam is being beaten because of modules aren't finished, you can't blame them for not pushing another one...

I agree.

Satarosa 06-08-2019 08:39 PM

A-29B

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamespejam (Post 3926401)

+1

zhukov032186 06-09-2019 04:27 PM

I'm honestly super excited about this one. Makes a good T-6 Texan II stand in =)

Yak-52
C-101
A-29
Frontline Jet

Will be nice =) Unlike many, I don't care if we have a SPECIFIC pipeline, I'd just like representative aircraft from each stage =)

joanvalley 06-10-2019 12:39 AM

working hard on it mate.

Faxx2 06-10-2019 03:47 PM

To be honest can’t wait for this module. DCS needs more low intensity airframes. (I mean making an insurgence mission it’s kinda difficult to balance the fast jets without making huge ferries)

Rick50 06-10-2019 09:58 PM

I look forward to the Tucano, as it offers a different experience than all others, a small mud-bomber that we will likely see more in real life in the decades to come. In an industry all about making things bigger and WAY more expensive, so expensive that nations have to slash the number of airframes to buy just because otherwise they can't buy at all... the A-29 goes the other way: affordable in significant numbers by nations of limited means.

That it offers capabilities few other airframes do, such as time on station, the sensor turret with a GIB, integrated PGM's... and future possible capabilities such as the side looking a/g radar, this will be one to watch!

I think there will come a time when the USAF may well buy a modest number of them, not because they are affordable, but because they are proven already and a cheap way to retain pilots tired of "flying" drones forever.

I'd buy a DCS A-29 module!

Faxx2 06-14-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick50 (Post 3944836)
I look forward to the Tucano, as it offers a different experience than all others, a small mud-bomber that we will likely see more in real life in the decades to come. In an industry all about making things bigger and WAY more expensive, so expensive that nations have to slash the number of airframes to buy just because otherwise they can't buy at all... the A-29 goes the other way: affordable in significant numbers by nations of limited means.

That it offers capabilities few other airframes do, such as time on station, the sensor turret with a GIB, integrated PGM's... and future possible capabilities such as the side looking a/g radar, this will be one to watch!

I think there will come a time when the USAF may well buy a modest number of them, not because they are affordable, but because they are proven already and a cheap way to retain pilots tired of "flying" drones forever.

I'd buy a DCS A-29 module!

100% agree. It as an airframe will be so different to any other airframe available. The only plane that I can think of that is kinda similar is the L-39z (except for the fact that the A-29 is a turboprop)

Kev2go 06-14-2019 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faxx2 (Post 3949292)
100% agree. It as an airframe will be so different to any other airframe available. The only plane that I can think of that is kinda similar is the L-39z (except for the fact that the A-29 is a turboprop)

Not just the fact it's a turboprop

What's unique also that despite its low intensity coin natue it will be fitted with a modern avionics suite.

HUD, glass cockpit, ins/gps navigation , precision guided weapons and targeting sensor.

All other trainers and or light attack coin airplanes thus far have been older models with simple analog instruments