ED Forums

ED Forums (https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php)
-   RAZBAM (https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   Missaligned hud, bug? (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=216048)

JohnathanWinters 07-17-2018 04:25 PM

Missaligned hud, bug?
 
Sometimes my hud gets missaligned at low speeds, whats going on?

Dahlbeck 07-17-2018 04:38 PM

Which aircraft?

Skickat från min G8441 via Tapatalk

limbotimbo 07-17-2018 06:08 PM

Wind?


Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

joey45 07-17-2018 06:18 PM

Is the HUD caged??

JohnathanWinters 07-18-2018 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey45 (Post 3569008)
Is the HUD caged??

Mirage, and Waduhek is that, and where is it at?

defeatist99 07-18-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnathanWinters (Post 3569232)
Mirage, and Waduhek is that, and where is it at?

He's talking about caging the HUD on the hornet. That can be ignored. It's just crosswinds. This happens more at low speeds. It will push your VV where the wind is pushing you and the HUD is sort of tied to that.

JohnathanWinters 07-20-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defeatist99 (Post 3570142)
He's talking about caging the HUD on the hornet. That can be ignored. It's just crosswinds. This happens more at low speeds. It will push your VV where the wind is pushing you and the HUD is sort of tied to that.

Is that a bug or real thing on the mirage?

jojo 07-20-2018 05:42 PM

The velocity vector drift from left to right to reflect the wind drift.
The slower you are, the more the VV will drift.

The pitch scale is linked to the VV.

It's the same in the real aircraft.
Some US fighters do the same with the option to cage or uncage the VV + pitch scale.
Or you can have a kind of "ghost VV" to show where you are going despite the caged VV.

defeatist99 07-20-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnathanWinters (Post 3572421)
Is that a bug or real thing on the mirage?

Real thing as far as I know.

JohnathanWinters 07-20-2018 10:04 PM

Well crap, is there anyway of caging the hud on the mirage?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.