A-10C II Thrustmast TPR pedals not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-10C II Thrustmast TPR pedals not working

I have found the game sees the peddles in the control section however when i go to bind them to the rudder and toe brake functions they do not registar and map to the binding. Its like they are not there. I checked them in windows and they work just fine according to windows.

Anyone else having this issue?

Wrong forum , you need to open in a10c 2 forum
    FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C II | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-4E
    Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria
    NS-430 | Supercarrier
    Wishlist: C-130 | UH-60 | AH-64

Youtube
    Z390 / i5 9400F / Gtx1070 / 32 GB Ram / 500 gb SSD and 1 tb HDD // CH Fighterstick - MS FFB2 - TM Warthog Throttle and Stick - CH Pro Pedals - TrackIR 4

Comment

Originally posted by Nickadeemous View Post
      I have found the game sees the peddles in the control section however when i go to bind them to the rudder and toe brake functions they do not registar and map to the binding. Its like they are not there. I checked them in windows and they work just fine according to windows.

Anyone else having this issue?
      Did you try to bind them under assign axis at the bottom of the control screen, sometimes that gets people as they don't see that button. Takes you to another binding/mapping section of the controls menu. Only thing I could think of, off the top of my head.

Cheers,

Ziptie
      i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x400 gig SSD drives (one soley for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, FC3, Combined Arms. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Comment

In the early days of dcs we would delete the files that have all the bindings and start over from scratch.
        Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff !
        PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Comment

I had to rebind them, clear the bind and map the controls. Worked fine after that.
          Intel i5 8600K 4.8GHz · Palit RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro · TUF Z370 Pro · HP Reverb Pro · 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 1Tb SSD · 32Gb G-Skill 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Thrustmaster Warthog . JetSeat

Comment

Working...
          X